**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

123457»

Comments

• Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Yes
    Kabam need to correct them also
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    I took her to r5 6-7 weeks ago but had already beat the champion in 6.2 with sym supreme... i haven't used her for anything except UC EQ and some fun in LoL. That said, I think it is fair to give champ specific rdts for her due to them fundamentally changing her 3+ year old fight mechanics once it became inconvenient for them. If they are going to change her they need to change every other champ that can do the same thing. Period.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    Personally I shouldn’t but Kabam should fix this issues with those that invested in she-hulk.

This is underhanded and shady. They could have cut this off by correcting it or communicating when it was identified not trying to slide it under the table. At least then they could have minimized the impact to the player because people wouldn’t have invested in her.

Materials are too rare in game to do something like this and not offer players a way out... especially when they advertised the champ using the ability themselves. Honestly it’s really bad showing for Kabam on respect and communication to the player base and just straight up Mistreatment/deception of the players honestly.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Yes
    Neotwism said:

For the ppl wanting RDT are u willing to also redo any fights and content u used her in to get where u are now?

It was not expected of us every other time RDTs were handed out so... no.
  • DorianGrayDorianGray Posts: 23
    Yes
    I used a science gem and a bunch of sig stones based on her effectiveness against stun immune and unblockable. I want my items back
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Yes

Lets face it, if she didnt get buffed no one would even care if she got changed.

Including Kabam and therein lies the problem.
  • Hey there, we appreciate the feedback but, as there is already a thread going for this topic, we will be closing this thread to try to keep the forum from becoming cluttered. For topics that already have a thread, please keep the discussion in that thread when possible.
This discussion has been closed.