**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken?

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
Who do you believe is more worthy of a generic awakening gem?

Also, opinions on who to prioritize regarding rank up and sig lvl are appreciated.

Who to awaken? 14 votes

Nick Fury
35%
SceptilemaniacXxLoganTDCxXEtjama_MGP_Kevo9513 5 votes
Archangel
7%
PantherusNZ 1 vote
Blade
14%
AanthoGooseman 2 votes
Omega red
42%
Lvernon15NoıreSpiderCoolsCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBladeslasher2002 6 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    If you can get him to a good sig level then omega for sure, if you can’t sig him up I’d go for nick
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Depends. What content are you working on? What sig could you get them to? Who are your other top champs? Do you have synergies for Omega, Nick and/or Blade?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Etjama said:

Depends. What content are you working on? What sig could you get them to? Who are your other top champs? Do you have synergies for Omega, Nick and/or Blade?

Exploring act 4 and going for uncollected afterwards. I got around 20 generic sig stones. Other top champs apart from the list are Medusa, Quake, Havok and Wolverine. So I've got synergies for Nick and Omega.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Stellan said:

Etjama said:

Exploring act 4 and going for uncollected afterwards. I got around 20 generic sig stones. Other top champs apart from the list are Medusa, Quake, Havok and Wolverine. So I've got synergies for Nick and Omega.
    Well 20 generic sig stones wouldn't be enough to bring Omega's sig up. Nick doesn't need a high sig and his synergy with Quake is awesome, which is great since she's one of your top champs. If you can play him right, he'd tear through the Uncollected quests you're working on. I'd personally go Nick.