**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red Synergy with Colossus

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @MCOC Team

About Omega Red's synergy with Colossus, I hope it remains the same, there's no point in changing, as Domino's has with Red Hulk, incinerating 100% of the same heavy attack damage that gets overblown if critical and If you have the Masacre, the damage is even greater, I hope you leave the same thing as Omega Red with Colossus.

And when you add new synergies, try first not to break the game, the Domino and Ghost trio that take S3 and no damage if intangible with The Hood on the team.

Comments

• Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

You think he should be able to get a permanent 400% attack boost?

OR can only get 30 spores on the opponent so it’s max 120% attack boost
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You think he should be able to get a permanent 400% attack boost?

OR can only get 30 spores on the opponent so it’s max 120% attack boost
    He’s talking about colossus, and in the beta they changed it to 2%
    This
    You weren't really clear which champ you were actually talking about specifically or just the synergy in general
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    A 4* Domino and a 3* Ghost don't have a synergy.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Have a 4* Domino, and only a 3* Ghost
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    IDoge said:

Yeah I agree. They nerfed the synergy pretty hard. Maybe increase it to 5% or 10% attack rating per armor up to keep it balanced

Did you try the synergy?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You realize played well he can have 30+ armor up buffs. Thats a 300% attack boost if its at 10%
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

You realize played well he can have 30+ armor up buffs. Thats a 300% attack boost if its at 10%

We have champions like Namor and Thing who can easily achieve over 1000% damage, you do realize rhat, right?

Patchie93 said:

We have champions like Namor and Thing who can easily achieve over 1000% damage, you do realize rhat, right?
    For one, namor cannot easily get 1000% damage increase. Two, it's for a fairly brief time if it could even be achieved. Colossus can have up to 20 permanent armor ups and with the emma synergy it's fairly easy to keep 30 up once you get there
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Without that synergy he's eh. Wasn't even a point revamping.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

For one, namor cannot easily get 1000% damage increase. Two, it's for a fairly brief time if it could even be achieved. Colossus can have up to 20 permanent armor ups and with the emma synergy it's fairly easy to keep 30 up once you get there
    My point is, even if the numbers were kept the same, there are champions who can out-damage him even then

Patchie93 said:

My point is, even if the numbers were kept the same, there are champions who can out-damage him even then
    Not sure about that. In his current beta state I've had heavies crit for 30k+ and the last hit of his sp2 crit for 40k+. Multiply that by 10 and it's a bit absurd
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

You weren't really clear which champ you were actually talking about specifically or just the synergy in general

Of the synergy in general, Domino is already OP and Kabam still makes that synergy to leave a lot more OP, can take over 3k of incinerate every half second, this is very exaggerated, but it seems that Kabam does not see or does not want to don't even know.

Domino and Ghost with synergy are doing the same as Scarlet Witch did before nerf.

Lol not even remotely. You're not clearing end game content with 3* ghosts or dominos
    LOL, compare the assessment of defenders at the time and compare with now, say you're afraid kabam will remove the synergy and you don't even know how to play because it's dependent on it.
    2% is insignificant, Kabam can mess with any synergy except Domino, it must be because the person who added her, being her favorite champion, that must be the reason why this synergy has never been modified, at least cut down by 100%. to 30% incinerate damage, a champion who kills champions over 30k rating, with only 5 or 6 heavy attacks, this is too much.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Wouldn’t the, max 1 stack, at end of synergy indicate that that it only applies to 1 armor up buff? Not every single one he gets. So it will be capped at 20% and not the 400%? Or I’m a misreading it

Domino and Ghost with synergy are doing the same as Scarlet Witch did before nerf.

Lol not even remotely. You're not clearing end game content with 3* ghosts or dominos
    LOL, compare the assessment of defenders at the time and compare with now, say you're afraid kabam will remove the synergy and you don't even know how to play because it's dependent on it.
    I'm certainly not dependent on it as I used ghost without any synergy a ton exploring 6.2. Some of the gates kinda made sure of that. I use domino with no synergy regularly.

Comparing either of those champs with what SW in particular could do before 12.0 is just ridiculous

Wouldn’t the, max 1 stack, at end of synergy indicate that that it only applies to 1 armor up buff? Not every single one he gets. So it will be capped at 20% and not the 400%? Or I’m a misreading it

That means he only gets one stack of armor from parry with that synergy
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    IDoge said:

2% is insignificant, Kabam can mess with any synergy except Domino, it must be because the person who added her, being her favorite champion, that must be the reason why this synergy has never been modified, at least cut down by 100%. to 30% incinerate damage, a champion who kills champions over 30k rating, with only 5 or 6 heavy attacks, this is too much.

You can't really defend domino either really. Not saying she should be nerfed but she basically has everything in the game besides immunity and regen. High block proficiency (or even perfect parry), AAR, Insane incinerate damage, Godly bleed damage, hard hitting basic attacks and specials. The fact that a synergy completely changes a champ is kinda op and pay to win if you think about it. Now if Colossus had for say up to 400% attack boost, he would come close to domino's damage output. Depending on the perspective, could be considered OP or could be accepted just like Domino or Namor.
    Pay to win lol. Do you even know what game you play?
    To say that Domino's incineration is not absurd, that it can go beyond 3k damage every half second, not to recognize that, is to be very hypocritical.

Patchie93 said:

Have you ever seen anyone use The Thing synergy on AW to leave an absurd damage?
    I've never seen it, but Domino with Red, or Ghost with Wasp and/or Hood on the team is the one with the most.