**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.3 help

So currently I’m on 5.3.4. My team consists of the following:
R4 5* Gwenpool
R5 4* Archangel duped
R5 4* Hyperion duped
R5 4* Sparky duped
R5 4* Mephisto duped

I could also use:
R5 4* Venom the Duck duped
R5 4* Ghost Rider duped
R3 5* Void

Are there any adjustments I should make, and will Mephisto work as a good counter to Hyperion? Or will I just have to use a few units?
Also, is there anything else I need to know about the rest of 5.3?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Void Void and more Void. He carried me thru a bunch of 5.3 and 5.4 recently. Just get two petrifies and it’s a normal fight. Just start baiting at 1 bar and you will be fine for Hype.

Nothing too fancy in 5.3, just plan out your teams well, and don’t be afraid to sacrifice damage in not picking the ideal class if it means a having a good and necessary counter (like Void vs Hyperion in this case)
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Void Void and more Void. He carried me thru a bunch of 5.3 and 5.4 recently. Just get two petrifies and it’s a normal fight. Just start baiting at 1 bar and you will be fine for Hype.

Nothing too fancy in 5.3, just plan out your teams well, and don’t be afraid to sacrifice damage in not picking the ideal class if it means a having a good and necessary counter (like Void vs Hyperion in this case)

yeah Void can still be a decent counter for Hyperion even when unawakened. Not as good, as you'll lose the ability to stop his power gain every now and then, but yeah he's still good for Hype.
    (ooh boy I am NOT looking forward to fighting that hyperion 4 more times for 100%...)
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

So currently I’m on 5.3.4. My team consists of the following:
    R4 5* Gwenpool
    R5 4* Archangel duped
    R5 4* Hyperion duped
    R5 4* Sparky duped
    R5 4* Mephisto duped

I could also use:
    R5 4* Venom the Duck duped
    R5 4* Ghost Rider duped
    R3 5* Void

Are there any adjustments I should make, and will Mephisto work as a good counter to Hyperion? Or will I just have to use a few units?
    Also, is there anything else I need to know about the rest of 5.3?

Thanks in advance.

I'd say replace Mephisto with GR.... Not for the damage output anyways but for the healing and power control at times... Entire 5.3 and 5.4 was GR for me... Or else I would've never get past that
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    SS is clutch for hype especially with venompool synergy