**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Automatic stopping of my 5 star Crystal

I today opened my 5 star Crystal
And in just 45 second it automatically stopped and I got nebula
Very much frustrated
I was hoping something good
But it's very unfortunate to get her in this way,as I didn't tapped on screen
I have also made a screen recording of it

Comments

• AshuvinuAshuvinu Posts: 31
    Is there any way to get helped
    Since it takes very long time to get 5star Crystal
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Also this isn't a bug, this happens with every crystal. It spins for a certain amount of time and then stops. If you didn't want to open it, you shouldn't have started spinning it.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Some spin longer. Some shorter. I always record my 5* crystals and I always let them spin out completely lt, the last one I recorded 2 in the same video. The first crystal span for 22 seconds before landing on Punisher 2099, the second span for 50 seconds before landing on The Champion. Its random. The hero you receive is also random. That's the nature of the game. Learn to deal with it.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

It doesn't matter how long it spins. The outcome is already generated as soon as you place it. It can spin for 5 seconds or 30, and it will still be the same outcome. The Reel has nothing to do with what you pull.

Ok how do you know that? Has Kabam come out and said that publicly?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

It doesn't matter where the Spin lands. The Reel is just an animation of some of the possibilities in the Crystal. The outcome is generated as soon as you place it in the Spin, or when you click the Open Button.
    By the way, Nebs is great.

It’s when u tap BTW not when u place it on the spinner.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

actually it's determined when you tap the crystal

It is, the crystal is not technically opened until it’s told to stop spinning. However Kabam has said the moment it’s placed in the spinner the outcome is determined; so until they explain how an unconsumed crystal has been rolled on their servers people will believe and parrot their response.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’m not sure what the problem is here. All crystals eventually open.

Nebula is great.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

It doesn't matter where the Spin lands. The Reel is just an animation of some of the possibilities in the Crystal. The outcome is generated as soon as you place it in the Spin, or when you click the Open Button.
    By the way, Nebs is great.

This is correct. You can tell when you pull a new champ. The “1” pops up by your name only when you tap the crystal to stop, or the crystal pops itself.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Im curious why a post from april is being updated with comments on a topic like this? @DieBleeding
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    It was proven that the champion is determined when you place it on the spinner because a person recording a PHC spin got the trophy for their first 4* champion as soon as they started spinning it, and it eventually landed on a 4* on the reel.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Nebula is not a bad 5* champ.
    My first was Ant-man (before Ghost and Wasp arrived).
  • nebula is a great champ i have her at 4/40 and i can max her out if i want. If a player who doesnt understand how crystals open has managed to get a five star crystal, that is beyond me
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Did it stop before you finished your prayer/ritual for 5* God Tier?
  • Yeah spinning does not matter, as you as you get ready to spin or open, it is predetermined. I only spin occasionally now and just pop them so that it is a pleasant/disappointing surprise as well as I don't see what could have been.
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    The rest of the alliance can already see the outcome in the general section of the alliance tab, as soon as you drop the crystal in the spinner
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

It was proven that the champion is determined when you place it on the spinner because a person recording a PHC spin got the trophy for their first 4* champion as soon as they started spinning it, and it eventually landed on a 4* on the reel.

Elektra gang
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

The rest of the alliance can already see the outcome in the general section of the alliance tab, as soon as you drop the crystal in the spinner

A crystal isn’t opened/consumed/reported until it’s told to stop. If placing it on the spinner awarded or determined a champion you’d be able to exploit that by placing a crystal on the spinner and turning off your wifi/cell data.

Video example
    https://youtu.be/5wF-ePHFdr4