**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

You said if many champs had the ability people would be using those... The point was that there was no reason to assume it was a bug as she and others have been able to do this for years. Even after the "fix" many champs will still be able to chain combos into heavies.

The reaction is as if this is some kind of tactic that's been well-known and used for years. People Ranked her because they noticed it by using her in the Champion Fight, and the whole list of Champs that can do it came after it was said it wasn't intended. I sure know we haven't heard much about it before. Let's be real here.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

You said if many champs had the ability people would be using those... The point was that there was no reason to assume it was a bug as she and others have been able to do this for years. Even after the "fix" many champs will still be able to chain combos into heavies.

The reaction is as if this is some kind of tactic that's been well-known and used for years. People Ranked her because they noticed it by using her in the Champion Fight, and the whole list of Champs that can do it came after it was said it wasn't intended. I sure know we haven't heard much about it before. Let's be real here.
    I will be “real” here. I’m on the forums maybe once every 2 weeks. I look at youtube when I have a roadblock or I need a YouTuber to translate kabam champion ability speak to kindergarten level for me.

I have been “cursed” with a sig 100 shehulk for over a year, I say cursed cause she used to be useless and I always had “better” champs. I did not rank her up when the hype started, why? it was shehulk, I was late to the party, I didn’t really care and she is not one of my favorite characters to play.

But I just watched that KT1 video with all the champions that do the same thing and wtf? I have been using those guys for a long time and I just assumed that was part of the game play. Silly me, I thought it was my skill in the timing of the heavy....so apparently it was a well known tactic, some of us just didn’t have a special name for it, we thought that it was “normal game play” So, for casual people, what kind of time frame are we looking at for something to be considered a “bug”
    Vs normal game play? Drax was bypassing Mordo for over 2 years. AA was stunning AW bosses since his inception. This she hulk “fix” could be the longest running “bug” in the game that was finally fixed when it cost them money.

No way any objective human can look at this and see anything other than $$$.

I’m waiting for them to say you can’t do a 4 hit combo on korg with magik, dash back and immediately do a 4 hit combo cause he tries to rush you while power locked.....

That’s a good one, no champ states that you can do a 5 hit combo. We should change it all to only 1 hit at a time.

Bring on the nerfs!!!!

Sad thing is that kabam will never change their ways because people can’t resist throwing money at GMFC.......
    That’s they only way they will every learn.
    You had to watch a Video on YouTube to see it. Otherwise you wouldn't have paid attention to it. That was my point. It's not some tactic people have been aware of and relying on for years. A Mod made a comment and it went under vigilant scrutiny to show other Champs that do it. If you're saying other Champs should be fixed so that they can't, I'd say yes, if they're not supposed to. However, I'm not going to pretend this tactic is in our everday game play arsenal. It's one of those things we never even noticed until Shulk came along in the Champion Fight.
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    BRING HER HEAVY BACK!!!!!!!!!!! RANK DOWN TICKET IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, GODDAMIT. JUST RANK 5 HER LIKE 4 DAYS AGO AND GOT HIT WITH THIS NEWS
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    At least we got something, what about a Sym Surpreme rank down ticket now!?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

They didn't change Sym Supreme... Domino has a better case than he does. Not only did they change her description, they admitted that the original description was correct and she was bugged but they decided not to fix her. But she doesn't need rank downs either.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113

Hi all,

Please see our announcement related to compensation for this issue.

Thanks a lot! I am not going through all the other discussions going on within the thread, there will be both happy and unhappy summoners all the time. I wanted my material back which I had invested in SH. I get that back, so...

Thank you Kabam team @Kabam Miike
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    God himself came down in the form of she hulk and gave us the 11th commandment ...thou shall not spend on kabam

Don’t laugh , I’m serious
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

God himself came down in the form of she hulk and gave us the 11th commandment ...thou shall not spend on kabam

Don’t laugh , I’m serious

Too late I already laughed
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Well, I'm glad people are happy. I'm still against Tickets on principle, but I'm glad they decided to alleviate peoples' concerns. I just hope it doesn't start another kamikaze of Ticket requests. Lol.

When you actually start ranking max champs and taking on difficult content you’ll likely have a better understanding of why this is upsetting.
    Smooth dig. However, my view doesn't change regardless of the Rank. I'm aware of why people are upset. I don't agree with Tickets in general. They're counterproductive. The point is to progress by Ranking everything and anything you can. It all goes into growth for me. Every Ticket we received I used for SA or Level-Up.
    And you can still be ranking everything with the resources you get from ranking down SH
    Still counterproductive IMO. You make choices, you move on. That's my motto.
    And people made the choice to rank up SH because of the heavy chain but now it's gone they feel cheated
    But she wasn't supposed to be able to do that so they fixed her.
    How are we supposed to know that it wasn't intended like it's been out for 3 years without a problem
    Because her abilities weren't game breaking prior to her update. Allowing her to still work like that with her new abilities is bad for balance in the game.
    So do you believe there are numerous champs that need to be nerfed? If she Hulk as is "is bad for balance in the game" where do you stand on Domino, Namor, Ghost, Omega etc? Tune in to a Seatin stream when new endgame content drops and watch Domino heavy her way through fights in a dozen hits and tell me how Shulk is ruining balance. Like I've said before in this thread, take away 6.2 Champion and this thread and situation dont exist.
    Well said this would of never happened if 6.2 champion wasn't here
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    it's like a war zone over here now

whips out popcorn
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Will other champs who can chain into heavy be nerfed as well? And if yes, will we get rdts for them as well? Also, as for shehulk, will we be able to rank down her to r1 for all stars versions? That seams reasonable, as a 5* both r4 and r5 require t2a, wich are still rare for me personally
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Also any update on oml heavy particularly?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

They didn't change Sym Supreme... Domino has a better case than he does. Not only did they change her description, they admitted that the original description was correct and she was bugged but they decided not to fix her. But she doesn't need rank downs either.
    I would caveat that by saying “they didn’t change Sym Supreme yet“...there are still bugs being addressed, and another decision to reduce or rewrite the abilities stated in his description to align with how he’s being played or intended to be played would give rise to a good case for restitution.

Dr. Zola
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

GP was never stated to be able to pin people with heavies so I didn't care about the change. Drax was never stated to counter astral evade, didn't care. AA and MD were both stated to be working as intended and then changed anyway. No RDT. You just can't say that changing the MD interaction didn't change the efficacy of mystic champs on war defense. Blade was the initial push to stop the over saturation of mystic wars which is fine. This game has obstacles and counters. Then came the MD change to put the icing on the cake. That wasn't a naturally introduced counter, that was changing the way that champions worked on defense primarily. No RDT.

Are you saying that because they screwed up on not giving AA or Mystic RDTs then they should continue that stance and screw up the SH nerf?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    For whoever thinking about trying it, test in some duels first.
    She-hulk is now completely useless against The Champion in act 6. You will not be able to find openings to attack, your damage will fall off, and you will get K.O. without even do anything on him
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

GP was never stated to be able to pin people with heavies so I didn't care about the change. Drax was never stated to counter astral evade, didn't care. AA and MD were both stated to be working as intended and then changed anyway. No RDT. You just can't say that changing the MD interaction didn't change the efficacy of mystic champs on war defense. Blade was the initial push to stop the over saturation of mystic wars which is fine. This game has obstacles and counters. Then came the MD change to put the icing on the cake. That wasn't a naturally introduced counter, that was changing the way that champions worked on defense primarily. No RDT.

Are you saying that because they screwed up on not giving AA or Mystic RDTs then they should continue that stance and screw up the SH nerf?
    Not what I said at all. I flat out said I was glad they were issuing them in fact. I said it's pretty sad that bc the right people didn't cry about previous changes that nothing was done for those affected. Technically there's nothing stopping them from fixing that now still but we all know that won't happen bc not enough or the right people care about it. It's just funny to me is all
This discussion has been closed.