**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Thing ruined the game for me.

2»

Comments

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Also, op already has four Cosmic 5*. When I took the Collector down, I remember having only two 5* in total.

So, either op spent a lot of money or waited a long time to get the Collector down
    in both scenarios, he already has a team that's way stronger for Act 5. Act 6 and Variant content is where he needs to move onto.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Be happy you have a good “Catch Up” champ. When you get caught up to where the game is at you will see you need a more balanced roster and will start using more of it. Thing is great and can smash through most things up to Act 5 and uncollected event quests but you’ll see after that it will change quickly.

One recommendation for you that I make to lots of people is make sure you are still building good mechanics and learning the fundamentals and advanced techniques of the game. Champs these days allow people to smash all the earlier content but then people hit the skill wall that is harder to overcome because they haven’t built a solid base in skill to help with the newer challenges.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Why do you hate me though? 🤔

Uh, because you have THING!!!
    *facepalm*
  • AhongAhong Posts: 21

Ahong said:

Couldnt wait until the OP get Cull and maybe he will say Cull ruined the game too

I hope he doesn't.
    You really have good roster and I wish you can master another hero not just Thing because Thing wont solve every content and you will struggle when meet end game nodes.

Its too soon for you to say Thing ruined the game, maybe you are the one who already ruined by Thing but not the game.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    So what's your synergy set-up? Thing's fairly solid by himself; but I'm curious what you're doing that makes such a difference?

Korg?
    Champion?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Man do the times change
  • r3dyr3dy Posts: 30
    well then move forward, there is enough content to clear on which things will be useless
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve started playing this game. Few weeks back, I was stuck at 5.2.4 with no hope to reach the collector. I had few maxed out 4 stars and couple r3 5 stars. And then something game changing happened....I got a 5 star Thing! I learned about his play style with the cosmic team synergy and immediately took him up to rank 3. I decided to use him as a **** card to become uncollected and just as I expected, he tore through the quests like butter. Defeated the collector without using a single revive!

He is at rank 4 now. And the problem is I tend to use him in every single quest. Had my initial run at this month’s uncollected eq without breaking a sweat. He is so good that I have lost interest in the rest of my roster. No new champion pulls excite me anymore. Should I have a fresh start? I can’t even sell him since he is 5 star and I won’t be able to stop playing with him as long as he is in my roster. What should I do?
    (sorry for the long post.)

Just stop using him, and challenge yourself?

Seems crazy I know.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I have a mindset to have a single champion to counter a specific champion or node.
    That way my roster can grow.

Unstoppable Buff? I got CAIW.
    Unstoppable passive? I got Shehulk.
    Evade champs? AA and Shehulk can do that.
    Mephisto in AQ Map 6? Wet Torch (the only thing he is good at LOL)

For now, I'm waiting to get Warlock to counter that Havok in AW.
    Yeah, I can use other champs like Vision, DV and Magik but I found that Warlock has more utility than any of them.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

I have a mindset to have a single champion to counter a specific champion or node.
    That way my roster can grow.

Unstoppable Buff? I got CAIW.
    Unstoppable passive? I got Shehulk.
    Evade champs? AA and Shehulk can do that.
    Mephisto in AQ Map 6? Wet Torch (the only thing he is good at LOL)

For now, I'm waiting to get Warlock to counter that Havok in AW.
    Yeah, I can use other champs like Vision, DV and Magik but I found that Warlock has more utility than any of them.

Nice username lol
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve started playing this game. Few weeks back, I was stuck at 5.2.4 with no hope to reach the collector. I had few maxed out 4 stars and couple r3 5 stars. And then something game changing happened....I got a 5 star Thing! I learned about his play style with the cosmic team synergy and immediately took him up to rank 3. I decided to use him as a **** card to become uncollected and just as I expected, he tore through the quests like butter. Defeated the collector without using a single revive!

He is at rank 4 now. And the problem is I tend to use him in every single quest. Had my initial run at this month’s uncollected eq without breaking a sweat. He is so good that I have lost interest in the rest of my roster. No new champion pulls excite me anymore. Should I have a fresh start? I can’t even sell him since he is 5 star and I won’t be able to stop playing with him as long as he is in my roster. What should I do?
    (sorry for the long post.)

Can you share with me how to use him? i have him as 5* too.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

One you get to later act 5 act 6 and variant you will realise thing can’t do all of that

gp87 said:

When you go to endgame content you will see that you will need a stack up roster.

I am talking about my ‘current’ progression point and roster. I don’t expect Thing to solo the 6.2 Champion boss 😂
    Funny that, because he can solo the champion boss lol.

I have mine at 5/65 and without 5 star synergy team I can't do a lot of content still with him. This month's v4 for example..
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The thing is awesome! But i still like playing other champs. I have mine at 4 with a sig of 65. Currently working on getting t5b to rank him to 5. I have carried him pretty consistantly but not always. I have also been experiementing with the 4s i have that have a synergy with him. So far my favorite team mate for him is Original Hulk. So i am waiting for 5 star versions of some of the champs he works well with. Hoping to pull a swamp thing in the near feauture or a 5 star JS or SS or i would love to pull a 5 star Hulk!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Don't mind them start over from the scratch and make sure to sell 1 champs in the process you won't get thing I bet you.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I wish i had that problem. I have a pretty decent stacked 5* roster and i'm having trouble clearing content. A good buddy of mine pulled his 5 star Thing and Duped him on Black Friday and in the past 3 days, after he finally got Angela for the Synergy, has just demolished content that I cant beat. I mean he ran through 5.3 and 5.4 in a matter of a day.
    Meanwhile, I'm sitting over here with my 2 6*'s(Sinister, YJ) and 5*'s(GP, Venom, Blade, just to name a few) just twirling my thumbs because i cant beat the content.
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Thing is good...not a god. Finish act 5. Then go to the variants and act 6 you will see you cant do it all with thing and the support team he needs with him really sucks..so you will have yo build up your roster.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Can’t stop playing with your Thing and have become blind (to the rest of your roster)? Mother was right...