**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

a burning issue i have

GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
if i could be serious for a moment,

Since when did GR's mystic cranial heck-flame start emitting so much dark, billowy air pollution? Everytime I use him I feel guilted into buying carbon credits. We should be progressive and demand a cleaner-burning head fire!

Also it's hella distracting. C'mon animators, you can do better.

#cleanburningheadfireMCOC

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    huh that's weird I haven't seen that...
    lets just hope that Kabam doesn't add a carbon tax to MCOC :D
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    lol yeah I noticed that recently - wondered how long that had been there! :D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Where there's fire, there's smoke.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★

Since when did GR's mystic cranial heck-flame start emitting so much dark, billowy air pollution? Everytime I use him I feel guilted into buying carbon credits. We should be progressive and demand a cleaner-burning head fire!

It's not because of GR's skull being on fire..it's the smoke from AMAZON burning!
    :)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    The carbon footprint of all people playing MCOC would be staggering in terms of the electricity generation needed for the devices, servers, Kabam's workforce, etc.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    *Spider-man comes in with a fire man hat and a hose.*
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

That's not distracting.. your post is :)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    I believe you updated to the 24.1.6 version, the same version where She-hulk got nerf.
    I noticed the same thing with him as well
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    There are so many unnecessary visual distractions and obstructions, it’s a little over the top.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Its like he's sending a flare for any helicopter to find him after he wins the fight.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Dorm does it as well.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Where there's fire, there's smoke.

Nope. A lot of times historically, if you were a spy/scout or something where you needed to remain undetected you could make a smokeless fire. Here’s the science: Smoke occurs when there is incomplete combustion (not enough oxygen to burn the fuel completely). In complete combustion, everything is burned, producing just water and carbon dioxide.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Since we are finally getting down to the nitty gritty, i too have a complaint.

Can we do away with the stars on the chests we get from quests? Kabam has trained/molded us into living by the star of the champs. The higher the star, the better the champ. When it comes to the chests, 1/2/3/4 star All have the same reward.

Either do away with the star on them, or ONLY have tier 1 iso in 1star chest and so on.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    They did add a carbon tax. His bleed damage with fury on class adv went from 1100 to 863.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    On a Max rank 5
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Also, he's got a new hairstyle, or should I say...

FLAMESTYLE
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    My burning issue rhymes with burpees