**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your least favorite CLASS? Why?

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Title says it all. Thanks for all the reply's on the "Favorite" Thread.

What is your least favorite CLASS? Why? 84 votes

Mutant
4%
MiStaLovaTotalMonster109FreeToPlay_21SpeakGeek345 4 votes
Skill
9%
TerraCupidDonDudu2809GonçaloEtm34TripleBXyresic_LemonMassapeal 8 votes
Science
7%
BboychoboFR33_HUG5HzoriSupermanafficinadoAegorYa_Boi_28 6 votes
Mystic
64%
DalBotRagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabJestressGeoqui21INTEGRALIl_CuocoNifzDwebJim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraJsi45WîndšpäveAKTEKSpiderCoolsWorknprogressMostWantedPureLoweRiggs_97 54 votes
Tech
9%
Alfa_PigeonIDogeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHfchangDynastyBabyMiikems_5707983TickleMeElmo 8 votes
Cosmic
4%
BahamutDarthPhalB_Dizzle_01Ctleath_013 4 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Don't have many so I don't play or know much about them.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic. Because I can’t seem to get Corvus, Hypes, Sparkles, or Cull. The top tier cosmic seem to avoid me. I have rank 1-4 rank up gems. Maxed cosmic T4CC and 6 in overflow soon to expire. And I don’t even open crystals. Kabam keeps giving me all the resources for cosmic but no champs. I have a 5* awakening gem as well and a little over 100 sig stones.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Mystic
    I have 4 Mystic 5* awakening gems and they have only released 1 good Mystic in the past 2 years. BWCV has to be good.

Mutant and Cosmic are becoming a bit as well for me because they're too stacked. I finally get OR maxed r5 sig 200 and then I pull 6* Domino. I finally get her to r2 then Namor comes out. I finally get him to r5 sig 200 and pull a Sunspot. Same idea with Cosmics. Corvus, Cull, Sparkles come out after Hype and Medusa and now a new Vision.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I just don’t have a lot of fun playing with the skill class. My favorite champ out of the bunch is stealth spidey, but even then I don’t use him too much.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Mystic
    Mystic because there are so many less of them, my mystic upgrade materials collect dust.

(that said, I pulled a 5* Dr. Voodoo last night so woooooooooooooooo)
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Let's see if Claire Voyant is worthy of my 5* mystic gem. I remember when this was THE class, now not so much
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Basically mystics suck because of all those passive buffs
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Tech
    Tech. Every class has 1 or 2 top champs, and they've got Sparky and Ghost, but the majority are just tin cans waiting to be sliced open.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic's core ability is to nullify buffs, and with all the passive effects around in endgame content it's almost worthless.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Mystic
    Honestly the Mystic class has soo many useless champs and the one that are good are on situational. I would like to see a major Mystic rework on most of their Champs like; Diablo, Ebony Maw, Mephisto, Iron Fist, Jane Foster.
  • Science
    Science. Because I can't seem to pull a cap iw, void or quake. I recently did pull Luke cage as a 4 star.