**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is your least favorite CLASS? Why?

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Title says it all. Thanks for all the reply's on the "Favorite" Thread.

What is your least favorite CLASS? Why? 84 votes

Mutant
4%
MiStaLovaTotalMonster109FreeToPlay_21SpeakGeek345 4 votes
Skill
9%
TerraCupidDonDudu2809GonçaloEtm34TripleBXyresic_LemonMassapeal 8 votes
Science
7%
BboychoboFR33_HUG5HzoriSupermanafficinadoAegorYa_Boi_28 6 votes
Mystic
64%
DalBotRagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabJestressGeoqui21INTEGRALIl_CuocoNifzDwebJim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraJsi45WîndšpäveAKTEKSpiderCoolsWorknprogressMostWantedPureLoweRiggs_97 54 votes
Tech
9%
Alfa_PigeonIDogeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHfchangDynastyBabyMiikems_5707983TickleMeElmo 8 votes
Cosmic
4%
BahamutDarthPhalB_Dizzle_01Ctleath_013 4 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Don't have many so I don't play or know much about them.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic. Because I can’t seem to get Corvus, Hypes, Sparkles, or Cull. The top tier cosmic seem to avoid me. I have rank 1-4 rank up gems. Maxed cosmic T4CC and 6 in overflow soon to expire. And I don’t even open crystals. Kabam keeps giving me all the resources for cosmic but no champs. I have a 5* awakening gem as well and a little over 100 sig stones.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Mystic
    I have 4 Mystic 5* awakening gems and they have only released 1 good Mystic in the past 2 years. BWCV has to be good.

Mutant and Cosmic are becoming a bit as well for me because they're too stacked. I finally get OR maxed r5 sig 200 and then I pull 6* Domino. I finally get her to r2 then Namor comes out. I finally get him to r5 sig 200 and pull a Sunspot. Same idea with Cosmics. Corvus, Cull, Sparkles come out after Hype and Medusa and now a new Vision.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I just don’t have a lot of fun playing with the skill class. My favorite champ out of the bunch is stealth spidey, but even then I don’t use him too much.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Mystic
    Mystic because there are so many less of them, my mystic upgrade materials collect dust.

(that said, I pulled a 5* Dr. Voodoo last night so woooooooooooooooo)
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Let's see if Claire Voyant is worthy of my 5* mystic gem. I remember when this was THE class, now not so much
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Basically mystics suck because of all those passive buffs
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Tech
    Tech. Every class has 1 or 2 top champs, and they've got Sparky and Ghost, but the majority are just tin cans waiting to be sliced open.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic's core ability is to nullify buffs, and with all the passive effects around in endgame content it's almost worthless.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Mystic
    Honestly the Mystic class has soo many useless champs and the one that are good are on situational. I would like to see a major Mystic rework on most of their Champs like; Diablo, Ebony Maw, Mephisto, Iron Fist, Jane Foster.
  • Science
    Science. Because I can't seem to pull a cap iw, void or quake. I recently did pull Luke cage as a 4 star.