**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider: Points

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
For some reason my marvel insider points went from almost 250K to 6K when I logged in today and I hadn't spent any. Anyone experience this recently?

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

For some reason my marvel insider points went from almost 250K to 6K when I logged in today and I hadn't spent any. Anyone experience this recently?

My marvel insider points never worked to begin with, so I gave up on them
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    On August 27, Disney consolidated all logins into a single sign on so you might now be signed in under a different account. Try signing out and back in under the other account. I am hoping accounts can be merged.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    You should have got an email saying no longer able to use your username but email address now
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    I’ve just logged in 1.7mill points gone no longer eligible for points rewards Disney for you you now have to live in certain parts of the USA Guess my state is poop for points
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I remember seeing the email, but thought that it was just letting us know of the two places merging, but didn't expect to lose a significant amount of points.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I didn't lose any, I just logged back in and all okay.
    edited September 2019
    @Sundance_2099
    Wish I could say the same. I did email them and haven't heard back, but I only emailed two days ago and it is labor day weekend. If they don't correct this I will be disappointed and certainly let others know what can happen.
  • I cant even log inti marvel insider anymore, says i am now ineligible. "Sigh"Had about 120k points
    It just seems odd right around the Sony,Spiderman Debacle and the recent D23 Expo. Hmm.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    I believe they expire if you don't use them in time... how long have you had them?
    I earned a lot of them in June, July.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    My points are all still there and intact
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Bogia said:

I believe they expire if you don't use them in time... how long have you had them?

they take like a year to expire or something.
  • Hey guys, if you have any questions or concerns about Marvel Insider, please reach out to Marvel directly. You may also be able to find the answers to some of your questions in their FAQ section, which I have linked below.

https://marvel.com/insider/faq
This discussion has been closed.