**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone getting worse luck?

CRΣXツCRΣXツ Posts: 11
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I just beat act 5 today and it seems like my luck just cant get worse i got 5 star hulk and daredevil netflix. And i already have 13 5 stars half of which are meme tiers... and none are god tier or better

Just wondering if anyone has worse luck than me

Comments

• BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    ouch .. hang in there
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Only 3 4* 5/50 and you beat Act 5? Impressive...
  • CRΣXツCRΣXツ Posts: 11
    edited August 2019
    @m4ciekk thanks captain amreica IW made the ultron fight alot easier
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Don't worry your Ghost is coming and also don't sleep on that human Torch he's pretty good and is soon getting a buff in November.
  • CRΣXツCRΣXツ Posts: 11
    @BlackJ4zz yeah im trying to get him to r3, i hope the buff will be good
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    F
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    HT gonna get buff soon
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My last 6* were Cable/Rhino/BB/Rocket\Mags so ya I think my luck is worse
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Yes, me.

38 pulls and only Magik class S.

I’m very close to give up the game in my stage..
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    thats a great roster you have there.
    PS.
    there no such thing as "god tier" they do not exist.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    CRΣXツ said:

I just beat act 5 today and it seems like my luck just cant get worse i got 5 star hulk and daredevil netflix. And i already have 13 5 stars half of which are meme tiers... and none are god tier or better

Just wondering if anyone has worse luck than me

you have 13 out of ~150 and you have some demigod tier ones there .
  • C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    I actually finished act 5 yesterday and got Kamalah Khan and Corvus. I was so happy... But I know how you feel, before that my only good 5* was Iceman
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Better than mine
  • In all honesty, they may not be "god" tier, but a lot of those have there merits and are useful. HT is new and does good, rockets SP2 melts people away with that crit same with sym spidy sp2. Superior iron man sp2 is awesome as well when duped, heals aren clutch which is the same for king groot. People may not like him but he has one of the highest health pools in the game as well as when duped, dude takes forever to die (and sometimes forever to kill things). You'll get some OP ones soon but hang in there and get to know your new found friends haha.
  • Hulk and ragnarok Thor for that sweet synergy. Cable and sym spidey are perfectly fine champs to rank 3 I think.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    This is why people need to stop watching tier list videos.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I have a 6* unawakened cable. He isn't horrible. His regen triggers rather frequently and he is a key part to a few synergies. I use him regularly with mr sinister and sunfire along with full mutant teams. He may not be the hardest hitting champ but for questing he has some decent staying power
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    You think your 5 stars pulls are terrible ...weep at this...

I only have 34 5 stars ...& 5 of the worse champs are duped... & out of 34 21 are just useless...sheesh.
    These are the good ones out of 34 champs...my RNG luck is really awful :'(