**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My A Team is almost complete.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
5K more t5b shards until I r5 Void.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Very nice team!

Thanks. OR will go to r2 after Void.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Aryl said:

You are really lucky to have all those champs
    Good luck mate nice synergy 😀
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Have you completed act 1? You look ready for act 2.

Not yet. Still trying to build my roster before I hit that type of content.
    Dang I wish you luck it took me 4 years to beat it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Aryl looks good. I don't have Void or OR still.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Do you run suicides?
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Or duped?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Nice team mate ! I'd only doubt there is an "A-Team" in the end-game content, because you need different champions all the time. Even in Act 5 exploration you need to change your team very often. Then for Variants you need different team, different one for Act 6 nodes and so on. Also, imo your team has great syneegy, but lack of diffrernt classes (you have 2 skill and 2 mutants)
  • Kerneas said:

Nice team mate ! I'd only doubt there is an "A-Team" in the end-game content, because you need different champions all the time. Even in Act 5 exploration you need to change your team very often. Then for Variants you need different team, different one for Act 6 nodes and so on. Also, imo your team has great syneegy, but lack of diffrernt classes (you have 2 skill and 2 mutants)

While true, that's their 'A-Team.' As of late my primary questing squad consists of CAIW, Nick Fury, Domino, Rulk, and Masacre. 2 science, 2 skill. You don't necessarily NEED 5 classes when you have a sqaud that can decimate virtually anyone. Granted, yes, certain quests require different lineups. However, most have that would be 'A-Team' that they'd bring to virtually anything and own.

My secondary would be A-Team is CAIW, Ghost, Ant-Man (or Hood dependent on what's on the lane I'm tackling), Wasp, and Iceman. Also occasionally switch up to Blade, SES, GR, Dorm, and Rulk or Hulk. Between those 3 lineups, I rarely hit content I can't get through. Once I get a new central focus champ (i.e. Corvus, Namor, Omega Red, etc) I'll build another lineup that will be the new primary questing squad.

I'd LOVE to have that lineup @Aryl !!! I don't have a single one of those in the 5 or 6* tier. Have the whole team as 4* champs. However, utterly useless for Act 6 sadly, lol. Enjoy that Void at R5 once you get the rest of the t5bc frags!

Do you run suicides?

No. I am adamantly anti-suicide.

@Aryl looks good. I don't have Void or OR still.

Thanks, bud. I was driving when I popped my 6* crystal (fully expecting CW or Diablo), I about had a wreck when I saw it was OR.

Kerneas said:

While true, that's their 'A-Team.' As of late my primary questing squad consists of CAIW, Nick Fury, Domino, Rulk, and Masacre. 2 science, 2 skill. You don't necessarily NEED 5 classes when you have a sqaud that can decimate virtually anyone. Granted, yes, certain quests require different lineups. However, most have that would be 'A-Team' that they'd bring to virtually anything and own.

My secondary would be A-Team is CAIW, Ghost, Ant-Man (or Hood dependent on what's on the lane I'm tackling), Wasp, and Iceman. Also occasionally switch up to Blade, SES, GR, Dorm, and Rulk or Hulk. Between those 3 lineups, I rarely hit content I can't get through. Once I get a new central focus champ (i.e. Corvus, Namor, Omega Red, etc) I'll build another lineup that will be the new primary questing squad.

I'd LOVE to have that lineup @Aryl !!! I don't have a single one of those in the 5 or 6* tier. Have the whole team as 4* champs. However, utterly useless for Act 6 sadly, lol. Enjoy that Void at R5 once you get the rest of the t5bc frags!
    This. It's my A Team for high end content. For UC EQ, I use ST, Void, Dom, Mas and 4* Rulk. Dom's heavy gets me through 95% of the EQ.

If i ever pull a higher tier Rulk, my A Team will change.

@SiriusBreak I'm chomping at the bit for those t5b frags. My Void is s200, and I know his damage will be over the top.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Congrats very nice!
    I'm still lacking both an Omega Red and Killmonger and look forward to having on my roster. I wish you well.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    wow nice roaster man! do u find uses for sabretooth in act 6? or he is for defense and prestige?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    lukaka said:

wow nice roaster man! do u find uses for sabretooth in act 6? or he is for defense and prestige?

I haven't done much act 6...only initial cavalier run but I really enjoyed ST on hurt locker chapter...it's so easy to ramp him up in that chapter as u dont have to worry about timing combos and power bar..my r3 ST did like 4 fights in that one path just because I was having that much fun with him
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    How good is your or unduped?

How good is your or unduped?

He's all right. Synergies help boost his damage.

I wouldn’t rank 2 Omega Red without duping him

Tell that to my r4 Groot and r2 unduped HT.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Almost.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    No one knows nothing.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Agreed. This is like curse on 6*s. Probably they’ll give a 6* AG at 6.3 rewards but still dupe and high sig required champs can be frustrating. I have OR as 6* too and I only use him questing against caltrops biohazard nodes.

Btw I’m one void away from this roster nice team OP.
    edited September 2019
    ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    I had a feeling also
    Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    I had a feeling also
    Don't know what gave it away...
    Aryl said:

Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    I had a feeling also
    Don't know what gave it away...
    What gave it away was your pfp and I hadn't seen your other account in ages
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LOL I almost asked you why Groot wasn't on your A team but I didn't want to blow your cover.

LOL I almost asked you why Groot wasn't on your A team but I didn't want to blow your cover.

Lol. I'm past the point of caring about that. Something about hydras and heads and such.