**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level 60 Players in Arena

Level 60 Players are ALWAYS eating up all the Rank Rewards in Arenas, I've been thinking it would be a Good Idea to have Level 60 Players compete against other Level 60 Players for Rank Rewards after all it is just a percentage for the Rewards, that way Level 60 Players are still getting their Rank Rewards and Lower Level Players can finally have a Fighting Chance at getting some of the Top Tier Rank Rewards. Probly get alot more activity in the Arena that way too

Level 60 Players in Arena 35 votes

Level 60 with Level 60
25%
NojokejaymLloyd80Suman_sahACaptainPollGiodood_1EdeuinkBriceMiesterDeadpooliscool2019TP33 9 votes
Level 60 with Everyone Else
74%
GamerRagamugginGunnerJeremySlatChunkerButtM8TerraLvernon15CliffordcanA l p h aJyotishkaDiksh619Mathking13BowTieJohnFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkepalahotakkoRockypantherxWozzy101PennmabobNBSAIVynrialSpinter 26 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Well there's beginner & intermediate bracket for newer players
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Nice try but arenas is free for all I’m afraid
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Level 60 with Level 60
    They are not getting detrimented for being level 60, it would mean that level 60 players have a better chance because they're competing with less players and Rank Rewards are decided on a percentage basis, and lower level players would have a chance cause they arent competing against uncollected legends
  • They are not getting detrimented for being level 60, it would mean that level 60 players have a better chance because they're competing with less players and Rank Rewards are decided on a percentage basis, and lower level players would have a chance cause they arent competing against uncollected legends

I’d agree it would help out lower level players (being tossed into Veteran's bracket after only 60 days is a bit rough when your scores are in same pool as ppl several years in with a lot more heroes available to run their rounds of arena with).

But 60 players having better chance because of “less players” ?? NOT TRUE, the more lower level and casual players there are that just meet the Rank Reward Points, the MORE ppl will actually earn the 10% cutoff Hero. Reducing the pool means reducing the number of ppl that get the Hero, and will further reduce it to those putting up really big scores.
    Level 60 with Level 60
    I'm not saying level 60 shouldnt get all the rewards they worked for, THAT would be a terrible idea, what I'm saying is when your level 60 you no longer get pooled with the rest in determining your Rank Rewards, that way Level 60 players would all have a better chance cause PERCENTAGE is determined by amount of participants and Lower Level Players wouldnt have their 500,000 to 1,000,000 score mean Nothing but a few hundred 4* shards. That way everyone wins, if you look at Arena History the way it currently stands, and search the names of the winners you'll realize ALMOST EVERY TIME it's a Level 60 with a Legend Badge.
    edited August 2019
    Level 60 with Level 60

They are not getting detrimented for being level 60, it would mean that level 60 players have a better chance because they're competing with less players and Rank Rewards are decided on a percentage basis, and lower level players would have a chance cause they arent competing against uncollected legends

I’d agree it would help out lower level players (being tossed into Veteran's bracket after only 60 days is a bit rough when your scores are in same pool as ppl several years in with a lot more heroes available to run their rounds of arena with).

But 60 players having better chance because of “less players” ?? NOT TRUE, the more lower level and casual players there are that just meet the Rank Reward Points, the MORE ppl will actually earn the 10% cutoff Hero. Reducing the pool means reducing the number of ppl that get the Hero, and will further reduce it to those putting up really big scores.
    But that doesnt mean they dont stand a chance against their competitors, it would be completely false to assume that under 60s Stand even a Sliver of a Chance against Legends. That would be like saying a basketball team cant exist for more than a couple months unless they are playing in the NBA
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    ??? Not arguing that point,

Just the fuzzy math that you seem to think that thinning out the qualifying pool (talking 4* Basic, which is 10% cutoff based), would somehow make it easier for Level-60 people to get the Basic Hero.

If you reduce the number of “qualifying people” (has been around 80,000 to maybe 100,000 in the past, depending if New or alternating Old Hero, etc) down to only half of that because lower (but still Qualifying) scores are moved into their own Arena pool, then a lot LESS people (half as many) of those who can put up bigger scores will actually earn the Hero.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Although I believe the brackets are a bit of joke as they are now, they are the right idea ..

I think what would work better, is to go by titles:

So "Summoners" compete against "Summoners"
    "Contenders" compete against "Contenders"
    "Proven" compete against "Proven"
    "Conqueror" compete against "Conqueror"
    "Uncollected" compete against "Uncollected"
    "Cavalier" compete against "Cavalier".

Obviously, the rewards for the Cavalier bracket would be slightly better than Uncollected ... which would be better than Conqueror ... which ...etc, etc ..

but I think that would make more sense, considering titles are now here and in significant use.
    Level 60 with Level 60
    I've heard of players who are asking for higher tier Arenas because they are tired of grinding for Champs that are Already Max Sig 99, some asshat was complaining that he had Every 4* Player they put on offer already maxed out with sig 99 so the champs he got were being changed into some sort of stone as a consolation prize. I dont know if he was trolling or telling the truth, but put it this way, those Level 60's already have so much going for them, they get a Grand Master Crystal every week, they get higher rewards from their daily and free Crystals the Arenas they were competing in had less players at the time and far fewer legends, the way it currently is gives them yet another 4* to grind with every couple days, making the Gap between them and the rest of the players even larger
    Level 60 with Level 60
    dot_ditto said:

Although I believe the brackets are a bit of joke as they are now, they are the right idea ..

Obviously, the rewards for the Cavalier bracket would be slightly better than Uncollected ... which would be better than Conqueror ... which ...etc, etc ..

but I think that would make more sense, considering titles are now here and in significant use.
    This idea was already shot down by admin, they said if you gain a new title while your involved in an arena it could cause complications and that they would have to pay out way to many additional rewards. I think the title idea is better than mine but unfortunately the makers dont wanna listen to the people who pay their wages
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

dot_ditto said:

This idea was already shot down by admin, they said if you gain a new title while your involved in an arena it could cause complications and that they would have to pay out way to many additional rewards. I think the title idea is better than mine but unfortunately the makers dont wanna listen to the people who pay their wages
    Bad coding ability on their part isn't a good excuse .. :P LOL

You get rewards for the arena/tier you ENTERED .. that's pretty simple .. and even a high schooler to code that.

As a profressional software developer, I'm always baffled with the lame excuse of "Oh, it's too hard to code that" .. no .. no it's not .. you're just being lazy .. period.
    edited August 2019
    Level 60 with Level 60
    Exactly, the admin should be able to held accountable for their replies, I've seen everything from downright disrespectful to outright untrue, not all are bad many give insightful reasoning and actually take the time to hear you out, but some just there to collect a cheque for sitting back and doing the minimal amount of work possible
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Kuch bhi mere bhai! Apni samajh se pre h ye arguement.
    Level 60 with Level 60
    Diksh619 said:

Kuch bhi mere bhai! Apni samajh se pre h ye arguement.

Jshaiengnah I shook kooshdhe jehehkzlo ijebbejziv mkahaue8zj
    edited September 2019
    Level 60 with Level 60
    This is what I'm talking about 1.3Million points gets me in the 26-45% group, how many legends are out there now compared to when the Arenas first came out it's time to change the rules cause the playing field and game ain't what it used to be.

• Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    Level 60 with Level 60
    Im lvl 60 uncollected and i had to put up 3.3 mil jus to hit the 1% to get mr sinister even when going for a 3star champ ive never been able to get the ranked rewards even by putting up 2.1 mil points no rank rewards
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    "Level 60 Players are ALWAYS eating up all the Rank Rewards in Arenas"

* That's the point. If we sequestered low level players, they'll progress too quickly. I personally would get annoyed since it's unfair for lvl 60 players now. And if I was below lvl 60, id get bored since im progressing too fast. Its a lose-lose situation for both sides