**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Generic Awakening Gem

All rank 4, unawakened. I could take Omega to sig 70 right away, Cap to 100, and medusa to 120.

5* Generic Awakening Gem 66 votes

Omega Red
57%
GamerdanielmathRiise81NifzRavenrob_33DwebLvernon15HSenpaiHammerbro_64Duke_Silverspidey31415926RasiloverMy_SuperiorBahamutPeterQuillAustin555555Bruinsfan8510Charlie_SceneJuggerNotSiddhant 38 votes
CapIW
36%
DrakeIl_CuocoAxeCopFire920MarkMagrailothosSpiderCoolsBuckyBruhScruffy04ForumName123LordRaymond3Tony886LordNeoX_Factor_Agent-sixate-FlintTheSavageMsyounus1288UmbertoDelRioThicco_ModeEarthEliteAstounds 24 votes
Medusa
6%
TendersquadThe42ndDoctorNopedroooSkinnyfatboy82 4 votes

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ohhhhh that’s tough. Capt is such a beast. Can you load him with stones?

Omega same can you load him?

Medusa doesn’t necessarily need high sig unless you are using her for defense.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

Ohhhhh that’s tough. Capt is such a beast. Can you load him with stones?

Omega same can you load him?

Medusa doesn’t necessarily need high sig unless you are using her for defense.

He says what sig he can get them to
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    CapIW
    I don't have OR, but I do have R5 sig 180 Cap, and he's an absolute monster. The ability to pair specific classes and do whatever you need with him is so clutch. I think he's the most versitile champ in the game.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    CapIW
    Capt'n is a BEAST unawakened, but gains a lot of utility when his slumber is disturbed - but as ole boy said, Omega and Capt'n both require a high sig.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I run my Omega with full suicides and Sabretooth synergy. Makes him so much better. You may take this in consideration before deciding...
    Oh you right I’m blind lol.
    Just looked at the poll didn’t look at anything else lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Based on your roster cap or or. Maybe some synergies, have you bleed/poison immune, etc.
    Solid no for medusa
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I'd say omega red. have him 5/65 sig 200 and he melts absolutely everything....but...like has been stated, needs a high sig level, and ideally, should be running suicides as well.

Not required, but is of a great help, the sabertooth/deadpool synergy.

If all that is something that suits you, I would awaken OR. 70 isnt bad to start with, plus with the 20 levels via the SA calendar, you can get him up to 90.

Just my opinion and I do not have the other 2 champions as 5*s to compare him to(do have them as high sig 4*, though), so my perspective is admittedly slanted.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Also, maybe hold off on awakening anybody until you see which class you get from the SA calendar in a month. I have a generic plus a science atm, and will not awaken anybody until I get that AG.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Damn, like two weeks ago ain’t nobody going too crazy over CapIW’s sig ability.