**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My A Team is almost complete.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
5K more t5b shards until I r5 Void.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Very nice team!

Thanks. OR will go to r2 after Void.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Aryl said:

You are really lucky to have all those champs
    Good luck mate nice synergy 😀
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Have you completed act 1? You look ready for act 2.

Not yet. Still trying to build my roster before I hit that type of content.
    Dang I wish you luck it took me 4 years to beat it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Aryl looks good. I don't have Void or OR still.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Do you run suicides?
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Or duped?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Nice team mate ! I'd only doubt there is an "A-Team" in the end-game content, because you need different champions all the time. Even in Act 5 exploration you need to change your team very often. Then for Variants you need different team, different one for Act 6 nodes and so on. Also, imo your team has great syneegy, but lack of diffrernt classes (you have 2 skill and 2 mutants)
  • Kerneas said:

Nice team mate ! I'd only doubt there is an "A-Team" in the end-game content, because you need different champions all the time. Even in Act 5 exploration you need to change your team very often. Then for Variants you need different team, different one for Act 6 nodes and so on. Also, imo your team has great syneegy, but lack of diffrernt classes (you have 2 skill and 2 mutants)

While true, that's their 'A-Team.' As of late my primary questing squad consists of CAIW, Nick Fury, Domino, Rulk, and Masacre. 2 science, 2 skill. You don't necessarily NEED 5 classes when you have a sqaud that can decimate virtually anyone. Granted, yes, certain quests require different lineups. However, most have that would be 'A-Team' that they'd bring to virtually anything and own.

My secondary would be A-Team is CAIW, Ghost, Ant-Man (or Hood dependent on what's on the lane I'm tackling), Wasp, and Iceman. Also occasionally switch up to Blade, SES, GR, Dorm, and Rulk or Hulk. Between those 3 lineups, I rarely hit content I can't get through. Once I get a new central focus champ (i.e. Corvus, Namor, Omega Red, etc) I'll build another lineup that will be the new primary questing squad.

I'd LOVE to have that lineup @Aryl !!! I don't have a single one of those in the 5 or 6* tier. Have the whole team as 4* champs. However, utterly useless for Act 6 sadly, lol. Enjoy that Void at R5 once you get the rest of the t5bc frags!

Do you run suicides?

No. I am adamantly anti-suicide.

@Aryl looks good. I don't have Void or OR still.

Thanks, bud. I was driving when I popped my 6* crystal (fully expecting CW or Diablo), I about had a wreck when I saw it was OR.

Kerneas said:

While true, that's their 'A-Team.' As of late my primary questing squad consists of CAIW, Nick Fury, Domino, Rulk, and Masacre. 2 science, 2 skill. You don't necessarily NEED 5 classes when you have a sqaud that can decimate virtually anyone. Granted, yes, certain quests require different lineups. However, most have that would be 'A-Team' that they'd bring to virtually anything and own.

My secondary would be A-Team is CAIW, Ghost, Ant-Man (or Hood dependent on what's on the lane I'm tackling), Wasp, and Iceman. Also occasionally switch up to Blade, SES, GR, Dorm, and Rulk or Hulk. Between those 3 lineups, I rarely hit content I can't get through. Once I get a new central focus champ (i.e. Corvus, Namor, Omega Red, etc) I'll build another lineup that will be the new primary questing squad.

I'd LOVE to have that lineup @Aryl !!! I don't have a single one of those in the 5 or 6* tier. Have the whole team as 4* champs. However, utterly useless for Act 6 sadly, lol. Enjoy that Void at R5 once you get the rest of the t5bc frags!
    This. It's my A Team for high end content. For UC EQ, I use ST, Void, Dom, Mas and 4* Rulk. Dom's heavy gets me through 95% of the EQ.

If i ever pull a higher tier Rulk, my A Team will change.

@SiriusBreak I'm chomping at the bit for those t5b frags. My Void is s200, and I know his damage will be over the top.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Congrats very nice!
    I'm still lacking both an Omega Red and Killmonger and look forward to having on my roster. I wish you well.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    wow nice roaster man! do u find uses for sabretooth in act 6? or he is for defense and prestige?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    lukaka said:

wow nice roaster man! do u find uses for sabretooth in act 6? or he is for defense and prestige?

I haven't done much act 6...only initial cavalier run but I really enjoyed ST on hurt locker chapter...it's so easy to ramp him up in that chapter as u dont have to worry about timing combos and power bar..my r3 ST did like 4 fights in that one path just because I was having that much fun with him
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    How good is your or unduped?

How good is your or unduped?

He's all right. Synergies help boost his damage.

I wouldn’t rank 2 Omega Red without duping him

Tell that to my r4 Groot and r2 unduped HT.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Almost.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    No one knows nothing.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Agreed. This is like curse on 6*s. Probably they’ll give a 6* AG at 6.3 rewards but still dupe and high sig required champs can be frustrating. I have OR as 6* too and I only use him questing against caltrops biohazard nodes.

Btw I’m one void away from this roster nice team OP.
    edited September 2019
    ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    I had a feeling also
    Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    I had a feeling also
    Don't know what gave it away...
    Aryl said:

Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Aryl said:

I knew it was you... 😉
    I had a feeling also
    Don't know what gave it away...
    What gave it away was your pfp and I hadn't seen your other account in ages
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LOL I almost asked you why Groot wasn't on your A team but I didn't want to blow your cover.

LOL I almost asked you why Groot wasn't on your A team but I didn't want to blow your cover.

Lol. I'm past the point of caring about that. Something about hydras and heads and such.