**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What motivation I have for this game?

tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
My last god tier pull was in March and it was Domino. After that, my best pull was Spidergwen dupe. I almost at 1 mil rating and i haven't pulled Starky, Blade, Sentinel, OR, Ghost, Wasp... in short most of god champs.

I am really fed up of all the hard work and just being screwed week after week. These are my pulls from July 24. I don't know what can I do but leave this game after two years. I am really frustrated. All my 6* are junks as well.

These don't include dungeon crystals and cavalier crystals, which were exactly the same pulls.

Please tell me Kabam, what can I do.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I think it might be good if you could post a screenshot of your best champs so we know who you have?

They might be good but you just don't know it?
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

tkhan08 said:

I think it might be good if you could post a screenshot of your best champs so we know who you have?

My best champs are Darkhawk 1-29 in featured crystals pull so far), Domino, Corvus and Cap IW. They are all maxed out as 5*. Corvus isn't duped though.

Other than these three, I have unduped Medusa (5/65), Void, Rulk, Gulk, KM and Emma. Rest are old champs. No SL as well. I have decent knowledge of the game. I know the champs, which are really good and should be ranked up. So, i wouldn't be complaining if I had better champs. I got so desperate that i took Hulk, X-23, and Doc Oc to r4. Only hulk is duped. Been saving resources for months. My issue always been champs but not resources. I have multiple 5* ag and rank up gems for all classes but no one to use them on.
    You have more than enough “god tier” champs to carry you through every content in the game right now. No one has every meta champion ever unless you are willing to spend thousands of dollars on the game.
    On paper yes but kabam keeps putting up contents that make my roster insufficient. If I wasn't opening so many crystals, I wouldn't be complaining.

I have to do most contents in a very hard way. For example, I have 4 paths left in variant 3. I am doing it with corvus, Domino and DH. As a result, I am forced to use more resources than I should have if i had other champs.

Most of all, using same characters over and over again, for every content, becomes boring with time. Everyone in alliance keep pulling newer champs. I am just keep duping trash from the past. I don't like to complain but I am just can't understand how can I keep pulling **** so constantly.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    That's painful bro.. But don't be frustrated . Just enjoy the game.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I think U have to come to realization that after all the hyperbole regarding skill, tactics, strategy , & etc … MCOC is primarily about RNG luck & how many chances you have via monies, grinding, or both to try that luck...in reality the most unskilled, unknowledgeable MCOC player can have an extraordinary rooster due to that luck...when you really think about the only way you can truly determine how skillful a MCOC player is via the titles they hold because due to the RNG aspect of the game roosters, summoner level, & such can mean very little.

tkhan08 said:

My best champs are Darkhawk 1-29 in featured crystals pull so far), Domino, Corvus and Cap IW. They are all maxed out as 5*. Corvus isn't duped though.

Other than these three, I have unduped Medusa (5/65), Void, Rulk, Gulk, KM and Emma. Rest are old champs. No SL as well. I have decent knowledge of the game. I know the champs, which are really good and should be ranked up. So, i wouldn't be complaining if I had better champs. I got so desperate that i took Hulk, X-23, and Doc Oc to r4. Only hulk is duped. Been saving resources for months. My issue always been champs but not resources. I have multiple 5* ag and rank up gems for all classes but no one to use them on.
    You have more than enough “god tier” champs to carry you through every content in the game right now. No one has every meta champion ever unless you are willing to spend thousands of dollars on the game.
    Well it looks that way but its not exactly as convenient as it sounds. First of all, kabam is introducing new content with restrictions like gates, class, etc. A good example is Variant 3. Although, I am almost done with variant 3 using corvus, Domino and Darkhawk, its far difficult for me. If I werr able to pull Ghost or Sentinel or Starky, I would have been able to save lots of resources. Variant 1 and 2 along with act 6.2 is another example. They are much harder for me since I am unable to pull a good 5* or 6* in months.

Secondly, you can't bring same 3-4 champs for every content. It becomes boring and not feasible at times.

It's not true that you only have to spend large amount of money to get good champs. My alliance mates don't spend but most of them have majority of god tier champs. I open more crystal than them but I don't get anything good.

Xdonre said:

I think U have to come to realization that after all the hyperbole regarding skill, tactics, strategy , & etc … MCOC is primarily about RNG luck & how many chances you have via monies, grinding, or both to try that luck...in reality the most unskilled, unknowledgeable MCOC player can have an extraordinary rooster due to that luck...when you really think about the only way you can truly determine how skillful a MCOC player is via the titles they hold because due to the RNG aspect of the game roosters, summoner level, & such can mean very little.

Yes I realize that. The only reason I made this thread is not to complain. I just can't figure out how can RNG or luck can be so bad for me for months. I am talking about more than 60-70 5* without giving me any good champ.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I think you have a powerful sense of entitlement. No player is "owed" specific champs and "god tier" is a meaningless, community-created qualifier.
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23

Psylocke& hawkeye are solid power control champs

you're not helping ;)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I think you have a powerful sense of entitlement. No player is "owed" specific champs and "god tier" is a meaningless, community-created qualifier.

Kabam makes great character not the community
  • Just complete the content when your roster is ready. Until then, enjoy the monthly quests, AQ
    & AW, and build your teams. If you're not happy with the game, quit. No need to to come onto the forums complaining about your roster if you're not gonna spend $$$ to make it better...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Psylocke, Rogue, TM, Loki, all have decent utility.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Rogue is an underrated champ, probably r5 worthy, her life steal off l1 depends on opponents buffs, and Ive seen her steal 40k, she can handle l2 for power control, and her debuff shrug makes her 75% immune to everything, can handle almost any aq path
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    I'm at 850k with 74 5* champs (105 total/31 awakenings). When I do the math my 5* RNG is 51% Low Demi God or better. For God+ my 5* RNG is 21%. There are still 22 God+ champs I don't have. I have ally mates well over 1 mil who have their unicorns still.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    tkhan08 said:

Xdonre said:

Yes I realize that. The only reason I made this thread is not to complain. I just can't figure out how can RNG or luck can be so bad for me for months. I am talking about more than 60-70 5* without giving me any good champ.
    Understandable, although I don't see this as a complaint ... I just view this post as your assessment of your "current" MCOC experience... Unfortunately as I was trying to allude to you can't circumvent the RNG aspect of the game therefore your only real recourse is to open more crystals to get more chances to hopefully acquire the more desirable champions & in time similar to the ocean tide you will receive both highs & lulls.
  • Understandable, but you can't always get good pulls, plus there are others who would love to have the champs you have but are stuck with the same old crappy ones.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    this is almost as bad as my 6 star pulls
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Are you opening basics only or featureds?

At some point, you might need to bite the bullet and blow a few shards to take a shot at a smaller pool.

That's what I am going to do. I have enough 55-stars now for depth. I am gonna take a shot at quality and see what happens.

At some point, you either accept that the basic pool is huge and you might not get what you want, or start taking some risks
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Well this is me everytime lol
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Look man, my last pulls were: King Groot - Jane foster - Jane foster again 🙂 - venompool - psylocke - drax - angela - OG cap - Beast - Miles morales, and then at that point i was legit gonna quit the game, then v3 came out and uk what the crystal gave me?
    Boom, after that came Korg - annihilus - star lord, highs and lows in this game are REAL high or REAL low 😂its gonna pass and ur gonna get a gd combo trust me
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I'd take that Rogue off your hands if I could.