**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2016 mystique gem

AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
I explored variant 3, have r4 2016 gem and 3 mystique AGs. So I can take any of those. Would love to see some advices

2016 mystique gem 39 votes

GR (already aweken, but I don't use blade)
23%
CrkwestSpity68Lvernon15simolazAssumedNamebinrakTehsigzorzFreeToPlay_21Skadoosh11 9 votes
Dr Voodoo
69%
Severus35Timone147adqqedfyvrEmil_LimsonMikeyBoi69HSenpaiRajdeep9Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverShadow_PhoneixJridenhour_3Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886gforcefanX_Factor_AgentRehan010_EtjamashumaxgorathMiStaLova 27 votes
Loki
0%
Wait for Magik? Unfortunately, still don't have her
7%
psp742Ctfz35Jleodav 3 votes

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    WAIT FOR SWITCH lol, it’ll never Happen 😭😭
  • Bhargav__98Bhargav__98 Posts: 11
    edited September 2019
    Dr Voodoo
    Dr.voodoo was one of the best champion after aweken don't wait for magik
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Just a personal opinion, I awakened Magik and have regretted it ever since. Do Voodoo, or wait to see what the new Black Widow is like. Seems like her sig will be pretty important.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Just a personal opinion, I awakened Magik and have regretted it ever since. Do Voodoo, or wait to see what the new Black Widow is like. Seems like her sig will be pretty important.

In leaning to Voodoo as well actually. I actually had 4 mystique gems, but used one on symbiote supreme. Can use 2 more on anyone, and rank 4 2016 gem won't work on her anyway
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Aleor said:

In leaning to Voodoo as well actually. I actually had 4 mystique gems, but used one on symbiote supreme. Can use 2 more on anyone, and rank 4 2016 gem won't work on her anyway
    Oh yeah then totally Voodoo! Btw it’s “mystic.” Mystique is the X-men’s shape-shifting nemesis.

Aleor said:

Oh yeah then totally Voodoo! Btw it’s “mystic.” Mystique is the X-men’s shape-shifting nemesis.
    I kinda know that, no idea why I keep making that stupid mistake)
    @zeezee57
    I only have variant 1, act 6 and lol to explore, so it's more about having fun. Also I love Magik, but have only a 4*. Wouldn't be a question, if I had a 5*
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Dr Voodoo
    Voodoo is a completely different champ awakened. I hated using him unawakened because he was too unreliable. But once he is awakened, it's amazing. You can power control, poison and control a fight. Use an ag on him. At rank 4, his health regen is really good. I would do both.