**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.4.6 AoN Ant-man help

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
Could anyone please list all viable options for this fight ? I have tried some and I'm already fed up w this dude. Thanks in advance

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Ghost with hood one the team
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Magik and vision worked for me, with a few revives. I did it a while ago before I had ghosts, Starks.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Sorry I’m confusing that antman with an AON in a previous quest in act 5.

I used iceman and tanked a few special 3s.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    300 + hits with 4* max Killmonger. Tanked sp3 with indestructible charges. Patience required
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

300 + hits with 4* max Killmonger. Tanked sp3 with indestructible charges. Patience required

Do you always get indestructible charges? I know rulk doesn't get heat charges on glanced hits

Imo gp and iceman are the best options. Ghost as a cheat code surely as well
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Do you always get indestructible charges? I know rulk doesn't get heat charges on glanced hits

The indestructible charges are triggered once the SP2 is activated when you have Vibranium Armor active, it doesn't matter if the hits are glanced or not
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Yeah it’s baked into his L2. Don’t even need to hit them to get it. I’ve mistimed and the AI blocked my L2 and I still got it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @iRetr0
    @Liss_Bliss_
    Same for rulk, he gets his charges on sp1 activation, and if sp1 fails to connect, it always works, yet if it connects and glances, charges are not gained
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yeah, Hawkeye is probably best. Ghost is the answer to almost anything. KM can work too, as can AA, Starkey
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I used AA and barely managed a one-shot.

5/50 btw
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Hawkeye is the best as his power drain never fails
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    AA parry heavy neurotoxin him
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I used a 4* Archangel.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    yeah I am NOT looking forward to that fight...
    maybe you could try using Void and well just lengthen the fight as long as possible by hitting him back in the block. Then reverse the Buffet healing. I'm planning to try that.
    oh yeah and I've also got my 4/55 Domino, so she might work a bit there too.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

yeah I am NOT looking forward to that fight...
    maybe you could try using Void and well just lengthen the fight as long as possible by hitting him back in the block. Then reverse the Buffet healing. I'm planning to try that.
    oh yeah and I've also got my 4/55 Domino, so she might work a bit there too.

Used my 5/65 domino today. He was at 56 health because I was testing other champs out first but she destroyed him. Also one shotted him with Hawkeye after tht. My Hawkeye is 5* r3 duped.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Duped Luke Cage
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I used Hyperion 89 hits. Just heavy him to death
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Duped Luke Cage

That one is hard to use bcs you have to activate buffet before tanking his SP3. Itherwise he eats your indestructible and you take all that dmg.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    In regards to the glancing hits and the trigger for the likes of rulk and his sp1 gaining heat charges... What I've recognized with ant-man is if the last hit prior to your special is glanced and you chain into the special, you don't get your charges... I don't know if this interaction is intended or not but I've seen it happen on many occasions
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    OP here, I did this fight w Domino, Massacre, RH synergy today . My r4 Domino took him down to 17% easily. Nice thing is that his heavy is long enough to be countered w your own.