**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a new alliance

I am looking for a new alliance,not interested in "militaristic" type dramas...i am looking for a "normal people enjoying the game" alliance

Comments

• MmousMmous Posts: 6

• If your still looking my line id is frogchef1.
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    I think that we are the place for you then. We’re pretty organized and move along quickly. We were in Gold 2, but fell into the new Gold 3 this past war. But we’re ready to get back into the new Gold 2. Contact me here, in-game (Vinicio O.) or on Line (Vinicio_o), which is our primary form of communication.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    edited August 2019
    We are gold 1/ plat4. Run maps 55444. No drama, no donations. Very organized, SA 400-500k, just take care of war and quest, the rest is your pace. Onky707 line Id
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    If you're still looking fire me a message on Line; crazyjamie84. We're a 15m high Gold 2 alliance that also runs AQ. Definitely not militaristic, promise.
  • exeexe Posts: 56
    Still looking? Add me on line : chintu1337
  • Add me on LINE at DetailedPanic27. We'll def take you.
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    I would be interested in talking to you to understand what you are looking for in an alliance to see if we would be a good fit.

Discord ID - crispyj#0811
    LineID - cr1spyj

• Lagertha666Lagertha666 Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    What is your line app? We are 100M AQ gold 2 war rating
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    If you are still looking we are
    5x5 AQ
    Gold 2 War
    Add me to Line if interested
    Major4
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hello MMOUS, just sent you an in game friend request if you are still looking for a new alliance that isn't military like.
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    Hi,

We might be what you are looking for. 

Map 5 and 6, AQ focus, top 800. no item use optional AW alliance. 

more info about us here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156058/top-800-aq-180m-optional-aw-looking-for-7200-prestige-map-5-6-players#latest

HMU in game or line:Trickiter
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    Were running map 3-4 currently rebuilding our alliance after kicking a bunch of inactives, prestige is about 4000 and we collected bronze 2 on our season rewards,
    We run AQs when they come as long as you help out every now and again were good and as far as AW goes we do one every few days, were pretty chill and not looking to dominate the game but just to have fun playing it and shooting the **** with your alliance members
    Alliance Name is Asgardians of the Galaxy

Shoot me your in game name and I'll get you an invite
  • I’m totally normal and so our crew. Drama free fun with some compete. Please check us out tag SNN26. I’m dangerguys

• Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    You still looking?