**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Might be looking for alliance

While I am a competitive person, war has lost it's fun and appeal. Aq map 5, routine events and the rewarda that come are my main focus. I am ok if war if stress and item free. Looking for something stress free for now. My prestige is over 10k.

Comments

• Th3N0t0r10u5Th3N0t0r10u5 Posts: 88
    Hey bro add me on line th3notorious88 let’s chat see if we can suit you!
  • I’m looking to replace 2. We focus on quest and do a 2 bg war once a week.
  • AshlandAshland Posts: 76
    AQ map 5 focus. Optional wars. 3 spots open. 20 mill alliance.

Line ID is zerobarbaric
  • HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84
    we run map 5x5. well oiled machine. we do push in wars. With you though we could just put as back up and you would only have to clear a few if any. We can typically finish the map with very minimal deaths with 9 peeps. aq 165mil, gold 1 next season probably plat 4. 19.5mil alliance. hit me up on line...haveasy is my id
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    plpkok said:

While I am a competitive person, war has lost it's fun and appeal. Aq map 5, routine events and the rewarda that come are my main focus. I am ok if war if stress and item free. Looking for something stress free for now. My prestige is over 10k.

My game name is same as here look us up. Sounds like a good fit for you and us
  • ssaylesssayles Posts: 127
    If you are still looking, sounds like a good fit with the suicide squad. Ssayles in game or line. Just started up with AW this past season bc the rewards were better but stress free.
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    If you are still looking we are
    5x5 AQ
    Gold 2 war but run 2 BGs so people can sit out and still get season rewards
    Add me to Line if interested
    Major4
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    Hi, we might be what you are looking for.

Map 5 and 6, AQ focus, top 800. no item use optional AW alliance.

more info about us here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156058/top-800-aq-180m-optional-aw-looking-for-7200-prestige-map-5-6-players#latest

HMU in game or line:Trickiter

• BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    plpkok said:

Sounds like Asgardians of the Galaxy is a good fit for you,
    Contact Etjama in Game for an Invite
  • We might be a good for you. We have what you mentioned above.
    SNN26 tag
  • GatchyGatchy Posts: 64
    We’re 26mil chilled but active alliance. Top 500 aq running 665x5. Add me on line if you’re interested
    Gatchy18
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    If you are still looking for a new Alliance please feel free to contact me on line at zbot34.
  • Hey man hit me up on line dago.acuna were 21 mil Gold 1 map 5x5 180 mil no event minimums, no item use required an low donations
  • StewburnerStewburner Posts: 49
    Still looking? My alliance is very organized AQ 5x5. AW is optional. Alliance tag = 1MESS

Good luck in you search.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    Contact me on Line. ID is captainballs

Forming third alliance of vets in the exact same boat. Tied to 2 other alliances in case the itch ever come and you want to move up. Could be a good fit
  • SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222
    add me superman.ca both line app and in-game
    we do map 5 in all three groups, AW is optional so you can hop in anytime you want or completely opt out.
    No minimums.
    only requirement is active in AQ.
    Add me "Superman.ca"