**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Archangel or Cap IW

I have a generic 4 star awakening gem and I'm planning to use it soon. Both are aa is rank 3 max level and cap is rank 4 24/40. Who should I use the gem on? I also have thing Hyperion and starky but I feel like they dont need it. Thay are all rank 4 max level. Please explain why. Thank you!

Archangel or Cap IW 16 votes

Archangel
43%
PantherusNZTheSquish671MeebletonThicco_ModeMasterChief1176TheSaithSkadoosh11 7 votes
Cap IW
43%
Haji_SaabTerraLvernon15FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAlexAvalonMay_The_Way_MGP_ 7 votes
Hyperion
12%
SupermanafficinadoThe_HoTU 2 votes
Starky
0%
Thing
0%

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    How many sig levels would you be able to put in all of them? What content are you working on?
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    I just beat act 4 yesterday and I'm pretty sure I can more sig levels on science champ
    I really don't know what I'm trying to do right now content wise.
    Okay, but how high would you be able to get CAIW's sig?
    Etjama said:

Around 36
    Mutant would be 42
    Please need help :(
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Would recommend AA to anyone, my 4* took me through a large portion of act 5 due to his ability accuracy reduction, shuts down the likes of Magik

Etjama said:

Around 36
    I'd say Cap, but he only becomes a true beast with a high sig and 36 ain't enough. I'd go AA.

Would recommend AA to anyone, my 4* took me through a large portion of act 5 due to his ability accuracy reduction, shuts down the likes of Magik

But isn't he really weak against bleed and poison immune champs?
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Around 36
    I'd say Cap, but he only becomes a true beast with a high sig and 36 ain't enough. I'd go AA.
    Does AA need high sig level?

But isn't he really weak against bleed and poison immune champs?
    Matter of fact he's absolute **** against them... But that's his only weakness
    U know wat I'm just gonna awaken starky
    Completely your choice buddy, but AA provides more use to you than raw power would
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Cap IW
    If I were you I would wait on Cap IW because if you have checked marvel trucus there will be a cap iw arena which you can awaken him through that in like a 1 week or 2