**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff ebony maw

Quand vous avez un champion 5r4 et qu'il met des 44 points de dégâts par sec avec les dégénérescences ça fait quand même mal puisque dans les films il est tellement fort donc s'il vous plaît kabam ayez pitié de lui et améliorer le please

Comments

• Owenea30Owenea30 Posts: 21
    Yeah sorry I mean that the damage he do are ridiculous because in the movie he is the powerfull guy in black order
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Looking at other characters of black order introduced so far, EM really sucks hard in comparison.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    I agree and tried posting a thread in general discussion. If your looking at the Human torch and the other winged champ, you need to look at Maw too. Fantastic I job! He just severely needs some damage increase in base attack and some other mechanic like his persistent charges. The data shows people are not using him, or not even ranking him up for use by now. Such a great champ who is way more worthy than what he got stuck with. Total miss in use for this Champion. Let’s fix him!