**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Commiting (to) Suicides

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
Its 2019, Ive long wondered how the suicide masteries were like and how they would reshape the way I play my roster. I have grown my roster quite considerably, with OR as my next R5, or at least till someone tells me Hype or Cap IW is better. Below are my best champs, would they benefit from a suicide mastery? Your input is much appreciated! Would partial suicides work?

Also, I'm doing mainly questing and AQs. My skill level aint strong enough to do LoL or 100% Variant or anything like that.

Commiting (to) Suicides 25 votes

Do it. Take the plunge (full suicides)
56%
Spity68CliffordcanScruffy04Diksh619Markg25LoctiteSuperGlueAwsomediabrineK00shMaangp87FreeToPlay_21Justin2524Skinnyfatboy82Skadoosh11groundedmaster20005 14 votes
Pain is a reminder (partial suicides maybe?)
8%
EtjamaThe_Watcher 2 votes
Nah fam, there is much to live for. (ditch suicides)
36%
GamerSpeeds80Charlie_SceneiRetr0MeebletonAlexAvalonGiodood_1TheSaithNightMonkey 9 votes

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Get that OR up. Rank up Corvus next. Then Quake or Hype. You will do well with them. Sparky will lose value. Once you dupe Blade he will lose value. And MS is flat out terrible with Suicides. But you have some top suicide champs with only a few it actually punishes. The rest are mainly in the middle (no big loss).
    Didn’t mention, but Ægon is great with them as well
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Nah fam, there is much to live for. (ditch suicides)

Get that OR up. Rank up Corvus next. Then Quake or Hype. You will do well with them. Sparky will lose value. Once you dupe Blade he will lose value. And MS is flat out terrible with Suicides. But you have some top suicide champs with only a few it actually punishes. The rest are mainly in the middle (no big loss).

@Cliffordcan How will Blade lose value once duped? He can help regen the suicide damage back, no? And MS is bleed immune, she gets the attack bonus.

Personally not wort the risk unless you do a ton of arena, and even then, when you place your AW defence you have to turn off suicides etc.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    U build your team around suicides
    And your team looks ready for it
    It’s a game changer
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    LOL you have a duped 5* Omega Red.. like Linking Park song.. "What the hell are you waiting for?"
    iRetr0 said:

@Cliffordcan How will Blade lose value once duped? He can help regen the suicide damage back, no? And MS is bleed immune, she gets the attack bonus.

Personally not wort the risk unless you do a ton of arena, and even then, when you place your AW defence you have to turn off suicides etc.
    MS is useless because you can only gain souls from finishing a fight with SP3. The constant poison damage drains the counter after SP3, I’ve never been able to get to 100 after SP3 due to that.

On Blade, his regen is reduced by 30% due to poison. While he is still useable his regen is 30% less effective, making him less sustainable.
    iRetr0 said:

Also, join an ally who doesn’t care if you place D with suicides. If that is a dealbreaker then don’t get them. Not worth the constant switch on and off IMO
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Omega Red, Aegon, Sentinel, Corvus, and Iceman all get huge boosts from suicides. Blade, Hyperion, Ghost Rider, Domino, IMIW, and Luke Cage kinda stay the same but do get a little more burst. Kingpin can also almost become viable when rng cooperates. Some characters like Sparky won't be quite as good.

The overall benefit seems worth it and remember you don't have to dive in all at once if you're worried about unit cost.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Ms is arguably the worst affected champ by suicides, each tick of the poison reduces her soul steal counter so she pretty much can’t gain persistent charges, I’d recommend focusing on Corvus and omega and going for them though
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    With champs like Aegon and Omega Red, your team/roster would benefit greatly from suicide masteries. Go for it