**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up?

Just recently explored act 4 and going for uncollected now along with monthly EQ (master).

Who to rank up? 10 votes

Cap IW 4* 4/40 Sig 47
10%
Donnymeij 1 vote
Sparky 4* 4/40 Sig 40
10%
Etjama 1 vote
Void 4* 4/40 Sig 65
0%
Cap Marvel 5* 2/35 (not duped)
80%
RoOOtsCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPyrdaImran_Lahermadaan97GamingDemonBladeslasher2002 8 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Which cap marvel? If its movie cap marvel rank her up if old one rank up cap beardo
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    My bad, Captain Marvel Movie
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Then definitely rank her up
    Cap IW is definitely my MVP, he lasts for so many fights and finishes them safely fast. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for Cap Marvel. Her burst is insane but squishy and I only manage like 3 -4 fights with her. Perhaps just an issue regarding my skill.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky 4* 4/40 Sig 40
    I was wondering why Captain Marvel got so many votes, the I saw she was a 5 star. But the most important question I have is:. This is the movie edition, right?
    Etjama said:

I was wondering why Captain Marvel got so many votes, the I saw she was a 5 star. But the most important question I have is:. This is the movie edition, right?

Correct, it's the movie edition
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky 4* 4/40 Sig 40
    Stellan said:

Etjama said:

Correct, it's the movie edition
    Cool, Cap Marvel all the way then.