**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She Hulk compensation... And Cull Obsidian?

Hey Kabam, you're going to give rank down ticket to She Hulk players.
Are you considering to give it also to players that invested resources in Cull Obsidian when he was overpowered?
Thanks for your answer

Comments

• murena_666murena_666 Posts: 20

Anyone that ranked up a champ that was killing RoL bosses in 9-10 hits and thought he was working correctly deserves what they got

It is possible to say the same thing about a champ chaining heavy to combo...

I'd like to read Kabam's opinion
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Anyone that ranked up a champ that was killing RoL bosses in 9-10 hits and thought he was working correctly deserves what they got

It is possible to say the same thing about a champ chaining heavy to combo...

I'd like to read Kabam's opinion
    They have already given their opinion on it, you just dont like it.

You really think anyone is going to rank down Cull? Do you even have him yourself?

edited September 2019
    Markg25 said:

It shouldn’t matter if it’s cull or kamala.

... or She Hulk...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

If a company (Kabam) release a product (cull ) and people spending money to obtain that product of course they should issue rank down tickets if he’s not the same as when he was introduced.

The player should then have the option to rank him back up in his altered state.

If you release bugged champs by all means fix them but don’t be sly about it and shaft the players.

* And yes I have cull 🙄

Except he's exactly the same as he was introduced. He's just not the same as when he was insanely bugged and doing way too much damage which was well after his release
    I had RoL videos from right after I got him and took him to R5 and compared them to how he performed after they fixed the damage bug. He's exactly the same. Even kt1 did a comparison video
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Bruh, you really thought they wouldn’t fix him? Lol. He was SO bugged. I might be wrong but I doubt even a 6 star 5/65 will take down ROL WS in 9-10 hits lol.
    I found Cull
    I tried Cull
    I liked Cull because of his damage output (and I didn't know he was bugged)
    I ranked him
    Kabam fixed him and I'd like to rank him down.

Maybe someone else found She Hulk
    He tried She Hulk
    He liked She Hulk because of her heavy attack
    He ranked her
    Kabam fixed her and now he CAN rank her down

That's my point of view...

Bruh, you really thought they wouldn’t fix him? Lol. He was SO bugged. I might be wrong but I doubt even a 6 star 5/65 will take down ROL WS in 9-10 hits lol.

Considering he'd be at 1 persistent charge, definitely not

I found Cull
    I tried Cull
    I ranked him

He tried She Hulk
    He ranked her

1: They've already said that isn't happening.
    2: Anyone that played Cull in that state should have known better and I don't believe you didn't know he was bugged for a second.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

If a company (Kabam) release a product (cull ) and people spending money to obtain that product of course they should issue rank down tickets if he’s not the same as when he was introduced.

The player should then have the option to rank him back up in his altered state.

If you release bugged champs by all means fix them but don’t be sly about it and shaft the players.

* And yes I have cull 🙄

Cull wasn't released bugged. Your entire argument is invalid.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

I found Cull
    I tried Cull
    I ranked him

He tried She Hulk
    He ranked her

Do you want everyone to believe a person who's capable of taking a champ to r5 doesn't keep tabs on champs' abilities at all?!!
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Markg25 said:

* And yes I have cull 🙄

Every product has certain warranty period and no refunds after warranty expired :)
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I don’t know about Cull but they should give rank down tickets for Drax also cause that was exactly the same. Drax’s “bug” went on for years and they even said it was working as intended at some point.

The more this game goes on the more they design this game for the players to fail.

I found Cull
    I tried Cull
    I ranked him

He tried She Hulk
    He ranked her

Except Cull was only bugged for a short time. During his initial release he was working like he was supposed to.

Then his Thanos' Favor mechanic became bugged as wasnt pausing on hits.

They fixed that but his damage was then broke in the process resulting in much higher damage then he was supposed to have.

People wrongly assumed he was working as intended and whales out for him. Now they completely ignore actual facts of what was and only focus on the broken damage.

He is now working properly and can still do tons of damage.

2: Anyone that played Cull in that state should have known better and I don't believe you didn't know he was bugged for a second.

Believe it or not...
    I really don't understand the difference between She Hulk and Cull.

Believe it or not...
    I really don't understand the difference between She Hulk and Cull.
    If you don't understand the difference, you really don't understand anything of what happened.
    Prathap said:

Do you want everyone to believe a person who's capable of taking a champ to r5 doesn't keep tabs on champs' abilities at all?!!

My Cull is R4...
    This consideration can be done also about She Hulk
This discussion has been closed.