**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointing 5*s

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
Dear Kabam, It's litterally upsetting for Summoners who are just an year old, who log in daily, fight daily for hours and hours to get better champs. It's so tough to get 5*s and what you get in return is not at all worth champions. I know lot of people will come and argue here, unless they themselves fall victims to back to back worthless 5* champs. My last 5 pulls have been

1. Hela
2. Raccoon
3. Yellowjacket
4. Daredevil
5. Starlord (worth only if duped)

To be honest with these champions do you think it's easy to go for Caviller or Uncollected ??

Please introduce better system for every summoners who are little weak, so that they can progress and enjoy game and not leave it out of frustration.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

if its dd classic an duped yu can use him for the collector

No 5* og daredevil
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    You can fight collector with 4*s as well; any 4* with decent damage can work against him. For cavalier, wait till you have a deeper 5* roaster.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

No it's not classic it's Netflix version
    Lvernon15 said:

There is no 5* dd classic
    Not duped... I got Dark red Daredevil (Netflix Version). Duping my 5* is long long story brother and it also includes luck. Not to forget I also got 5* BP panther basic one lol

You can fight collector with 4*s as well; any 4* with decent damage can work against him. For cavalier, wait till you have a deeper 5* roaster.

I hope I can take on Collector with 4*s .. basically Kabam wants me to use Units and Money I guess. Which is depressing as money involvement always ruins for average people
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Like @X_Factor_Agent said - you need to play around with Hela and see what you can do with her. She's got amazing damage potential.

And you're complaining that Star Lord is only good if Awakened?
    (1) you're halfway there! how are you supposed to Awaken him without pulling him first?
    (2) also you're wrong. He's still very useful in short fights, as is Yellowjacket. You can even get some value out of that Daredevil if you know how.

Sure, it's disappointing. But it'll get better; and you may even Awaken that Star Lord some day. Best of luck!

This is pathetic.
    When 5*'s were introduced we had very few that were good. This was everyone. 5*'s aren't that hard to get nowadays. If you don't have enough 5*'s, you clearly shouldn't even be worried about them. If you can't get T2A, you don't need to worry about them. The area that is frustrating is getting bad 6*'s, or champions getting nerfed.
    Keep working on your 4*'s, because that's where you are. The 5* basic pool is large, each time someone is added, you have a lesser chance to get someone you want. You're just late to the game. You'll get someone good eventually.
    Oh
    And hela is good.

Getting T2A is even more tougher brother.. I vouch kabam should introduce more of T2A crystals or shrads.

Like @X_Factor_Agent said - you need to play around with Hela and see what you can do with her. She's got amazing damage potential.

(1) you're halfway there! how are you supposed to Awaken him without pulling him first?
    (2) also you're wrong. He's still very useful in short fights, as is Yellowjacket. You can even get some value out of that Daredevil if you know how.

Sure, it's disappointing. But it'll get better; and you may even Awaken that Star Lord some day. Best of luck!

Thanks for the motivation brother. I hardly feel kabam will allow my top brass 5* to get awakened. It's all stupid computerized system they made.. don't take me wrong but if you see on YouTube top brass players may Seatin and other majorly get better champions. I may be wrong here, but after working for months and months today I explored act 4 100% expected better luck.. incase if I tell my last 10 4* you will surely support me and know my pain, lol

DJMNH said:

This is pathetic.
    When 5*'s were introduced we had very few that were good. This was everyone. 5*'s aren't that hard to get nowadays. If you don't have enough 5*'s, you clearly shouldn't even be worried about them. If you can't get T2A, you don't need to worry about them. The area that is frustrating is getting bad 6*'s, or champions getting nerfed.
    Keep working on your 4*'s, because that's where you are. The 5* basic pool is large, each time someone is added, you have a lesser chance to get someone you want. You're just late to the game. You'll get someone good eventually.
    Oh
    And hela is good.

Getting T2A is even more tougher brother.. I vouch kabam should introduce more of T2A crystals or shrads.
    Oh really
    They do constantly
    But, if that's still hard, you don't need to worry about 5*'s.
    Edit::reply to your previous comment
    Sympathy for 4*'s now... Really?
    You getting me wrong man.. it's easy for everyone to say unless you face the same situation.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Everyone has or is going through it. They have a rough RNG system that almost forces you to spend to gain. I remember T1 alphas used to be the bottle neck. Then t4 class cats were sold for $100 just to r5 a freaking 4 star! They are useless to us now as will yours be. I’d recommend patience because the value of any item you spend on is devalued pretty shortly. It sucks to get poor pulls, but it’s intentional. Why do you think Ebony Maw crits at 1200 and ghost crits at 50,000. It’s designed to be inequitable. Ergo so are accounts.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Even if StarLord is not dupe he still good and can still do some damage, in time you will dupe him. He is an older champion that can still do good damage once you are able to keep high combo.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    This game is a marathon, not a race. Also, no complaining about getting a champ that needs to be dupped. Third, some (good) players will argue that Hela is a top 10 damage dealer.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I guarantee it would a Netflix daredevil lol happens with me too...

DJMNH said:

Dear Kabam, It's litterally upsetting for Summoners who are just an year old, who log in daily, fight daily for hours and hours to get better champs. It's so tough to get 5*s and what you get in return is not at all worth champions. I know lot of people will come and argue here, unless they themselves fall victims to back to back worthless 5* champs. My last 5 pulls have been

1. Hela
    2. Raccoon
    3. Yellowjacket
    4. Daredevil
    5. Starlord (worth only if duped)

To be honest with these champions do you think it's easy to go for Caviller or Uncollected ??

Please introduce better system for every summoners who are little weak, so that they can progress and enjoy game and not leave it out of frustration.

Summoners who are only a year old should be playing with blocks not video games.
    Alright...keep your ideas with you or with your cousins... Don't f*** around here
    Tony886 said:

I guarantee it would a Netflix daredevil lol happens with me too...

Yeah it is Netflix

This game is a marathon, not a race. Also, no complaining about getting a champ that needs to be dupped. Third, some (good) players will argue that Hela is a top 10 damage dealer.

Players with better champ will always argue unecessarily untill they suffer the same, they themselves won't use such champs , but will argue in others post as if all these champs are great and it's just that you are creating an issue on it
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My first 5 were Rhino (twice) WS IF and OG BP. Now I'm pretty loaded, but it's taken years, and at 1 year I was still excited about a good 3* because it was near impossible to get even a 4*! Newer players have it way better then someone who started at the beginning. If you like the game you have to invest either a lot of time or money to build your roster quickly.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Thanks for the motivation brother. I hardly feel kabam will allow my top brass 5* to get awakened. It's all stupid computerized system they made.. don't take me wrong but if you see on YouTube top brass players may Seatin and other majorly get better champions. I may be wrong here, but after working for months and months today I explored act 4 100% expected better luck.. incase if I tell my last 10 4* you will surely support me and know my pain, lol
    Seatin spends and he spends on crystals that will give him what he wants, not just general 5*s. He therefore has a higher chance to get what he wants over a f2p player, or even a spender who opens basic.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I understand it’s frustrating but hang in there. One day you’ll pop a top champ and these days will be a thing of the past.
    -sixate- said:

My first 5 were Rhino (twice) WS IF and OG BP. Now I'm pretty loaded, but it's taken years, and at 1 year I was still excited about a good 3* because it was near impossible to get even a 4*! Newer players have it way better then someone who started at the beginning. If you like the game you have to invest either a lot of time or money to build your roster quickly.

Got you brother...
    Lormif said:

DJMNH said:

Seatin spends and he spends on crystals that will give him what he wants, not just general 5*s. He therefore has a higher chance to get what he wants over a f2p player, or even a spender who opens basic.
    Thanks for the guidance.. will patiently wait for next better champ..
    Denzel116 said:

I understand it’s frustrating but hang in there. One day you’ll pop a top champ and these days will be a thing of the past.

That sort of motivation , that one day I will pop a great 5* or 6* has kept me to play this game for an year now...