**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Female Champs with basic fighting style still sometimes dropping 4th hit in combo

AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
14.1 seemed to stop the issue for a bit, but it seems to have just taken a break. All of the champs with the basic female fighting style have intermittently whiffing the 4th strike in a combo. It's a light attack, and is a high kick.
Playing on iPhone 5c, 10.3.2 iOS build. This has been a problem for me for a couple months now, and guarantees I won't be ranking up any champs with that fighting style.

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It happens to me too, mainly with SW, I'm on a 5s
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I wonder if that's related to character hit boxes. A few patches back they updated the hit boxes because characters were getting stuck in each other on the corners of the stages.

However, I've noticed that sometimes attacks connect in weird ways ever since then (which may be related to the parry issue as well due to it changing the timing).

For example, an easy way to test is with the LoL red hulk. His special 1 will occasionally connect from farther away than his actual character model. In other words sometimes it hits you when red hulk hasn't actually reached you yet.

Am I the only one who has noticed this? Might be related.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I have had the enemy hit me from slightly further away than their model suggests, yes. But this missed hit bug predates the stuck in corner bug, and hasn't really let up.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Still happening. I experience this with magik, cap marvel and scarlet which usually against AQ Dormmamu, but not exclusively vs him.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Keeps happening with my magik, I notice it usually lags right before she whiffs the hit.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    CM
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Keeps happening with my magik, I notice it usually lags right before she whiffs the hit.

Agree with this 100% . Lag seems to be a crucial element or reason why this occurs.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    This is the only reason my kamala is partially better than CM or MsM. She never ever whiffs on the fourth attack. Even wolverine whiffs on fourth attack. It's really annoying when you are already laying your fifth medium or light attack thinking your fourth attack connected.