**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please please please fix the AI hitting specials or dexing mid combo on block

This has never been part of the game since act 6 has been introduced you have put this into the game alongside variant.

Now some champs are able to crit hit through the block and it's their ability ( Corvus eg )

Also we need to be hitting into blocks of the champions when playing Omega red to keep the spores count up. How do we play these champs when their essentially ability is getting taken away.

We as players are unable to dex or hit specials mid AI's combo then how are they doing it .. please Kabam I request you to fix this..

I don't know why you guys are silent about this .. fix this please else atleast I don't even want to attempt your content

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

@Lormif .. it's the 2nd hit where I face the most problem. I think they're increased the time between the 1st hit and the 2nd hit .. it's impossible to know when the defender will hit you in your face.. there needs to be a consistency with the playing rules . If AI isn't following any rules then how do we adapt to the AI .

The worst part is Kabam doesn't want to admit to these changes and I have almost 0 faith and trust in them.. pretty disappointed coz I love playing the game

if you back off after the second hit, like you would normally do with NC then that 2nd hit would not be an issue. Also Kabam has stated they are looking into the issue, please do not state falsehoods.
    _GRINDER_ said:

@Lormif where have they acknowledged this as an issue ? All they've stated is that AI can do that.. now if I have missed something then I would definitely want to see that .

Also I neve backoff after the 2nd hit .. after 1st hit itself the defender is able to launch his hits/specials

They stated that you can do it as well and that they are looking into it in the very same thread. Keep looking, it is easy.

And you dont havent leaned to back off when there is a chance of bad things can happen then that says a lot about you.
    _GRINDER_ said:

@Lormif .. thanks .. could you show me how you do it ? I certainly can't .. maybe I am not as pro ad you and I accept that ..please record a video hold your block and try to Dex mid combo

and even if we are able to do that then why were we not able to do that for so many years .. If you're going to change something after 4 years then you gotta tell the community about that and not be shady about everything .

I tried to search where Kabam have said it's an issue and they're looking into it ..their lack of communication is the biggest problem here and someone needs to step up ..maybe this is not an issue for you but it's certainly is an issue for the majority of the people..

you have always been able to do it...

And there is a massive thread on the first page of bugs section"Hitting into block being countered by specials. [Merged Threads]" that has a lot of mod replies.
    _GRINDER_ said:

Can you record and show how you do it coz clearly it's not an issue for you @Lormif

About 2:50 moment of this video shows it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T8jnTSSmiA

I do it when I am up against an unstunnable thing, once I get back to 100%ing 6.1.6 I will see if I can record it, but this video shows it being possible.

Lormif said:

_GRINDER_ said:

Can you record and show how you do it coz clearly it's not an issue for you @Lormif

I do it when I am up against an unstunnable thing, once I get back to 100%ing 6.1.6 I will see if I can record it, but this video shows it being possible.
    This video is over a year old... Are you serious?
    What does how old the video is have to do with the ability of players to evade out of a block?
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

_GRINDER_ said:

What does how old the video is have to do with the ability of players to evade out of a block?
    If i say i parry stun specials and then link a video that's 3+ years old will you believe me?
    edited September 2019

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

_GRINDER_ said:

If i say i parry stun specials and then link a video that's 3+ years old will you believe me?
    Well since stun parries specials were changed about 3 years ago no. Can you show where this has been changed? No? thought so.
    edited September 2019

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

_GRINDER_ said:

Well since stun parries specials were changed about 3 years ago no. Can you show where this has been changed? No? thought so.
    Well clearly something has changed since this didn't happen before. Sure they said you have "always" been able to do this, but i don't think there is ever a moment when you can launch a special while getting 5 comboed to the face or the block.

You always need to find the opening if the opponent dashes back or stops attacking. Same when you're attacking.

They've used an attribute which states how long you're frozen when being attacked, which means none of your inputs register when taking hits. Again, should be the same when you attack.

I don't want to get into iOS framerates vs android framerates but i can't retaliate after eating a 5 combo on my block whilst the enemy can and even iOS users can. It's a different issue but uses the same attribute.

If the company had a good track record of noticing and fixing and not inducing new bugs with each update it would have been a random incident. But it is here right now, admit it or not it doesn't matter cause you don't matter. Something was changed, that attribute was messed with, intentionally or unintentionally, but it's not the same, and needs a fix.
    we as in humans have always been able to evade or launch specials out of a block, always.

And to satisfy your and the others odd need for a recent video here is me doing it to the 6.1.2 ultron a few minutes ago. Its all about timeing. the AI used to have trouble and could not do it, but that is not what this debate is about, it is about if we can do it, and I have proven that we can.

sorry forgot the video link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJzTC4Y94Q
    Mninobody said:

@Lormif thanks for your input but I think you are greatly missing the point. One should not have to buy a car, drive it off the lot working great and a month later the car is changed to run half as well. For someone to say adapt to playing something broken. Everyone has their right to live on their knees or fight on their feet. No one is telling you not to live on your knees so please refrain from telling us to fight on our feet. We have that right. Further more, the reason I took my Namor up to sig 200 is to punish the defender with my suicides and heal at same time. That is what his sig 200 ability is all about. So this bug takes that ability away.

It dos not take it away, it lowers its effectiveness, but this was also happening before namor even came out so your car analogy is really off the mark.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    This bug has caused me a few revs in Variant 3.3.2. I was using Sentinel against Emma Frost and she kept breaking out of my combo. Usually on the second hit. She managed to kill me with an SP1 right after she dexed out, so that was cool.. This bug is seriously starting to piss me off.
    Mninobody said:

@Lormif so my car analogy saying “car is changed to run half as well” literally means lower effectiveness lol. So how is that off the mark? Are you like grandwisdom sent year to derail relevant posts trying to argue to get them deleted? You are said the same thing as my analogy but trying to spark a fight lol.
    And the exact time hitting into block started was thanos boss UC and they said they fixed it but the fix didn’t work.

Except your car is running at the same speed it always has since he came out after the issue arrived. Also why are you targeting me? Why are YOU taking this off point. What you just did is what will get this deleted, not what I am doing.
    Mninobody said:

@Lormif I never said anything about speed bring the same or changing do you are way off. I said the car changed to run half as well. You are targeted because you have tried to pick my posts apart and discredit with false statements.
    To make sure Kabam is able to understand the truth and exactly what is going on. False statements need to be addressed. They get enough of those already.

And the car did not change half run. If namor came out BEFORE this was introduced you would have a point, but it came out AFTER and I have not made any false statements.

Mninobody said:

@Lormif I never said anything about speed bring the same or changing do you are way off. I said the car changed to run half as well. You are targeted because you have tried to pick my posts apart and discredit with false statements.
    To make sure Kabam is able to understand the truth and exactly what is going on. False statements need to be addressed. They get enough of those already.

Not sure why u r arguing with him. Theres some people that will defend kabaam no matter what they do. Not sure why but that's wht they do. they could take away all your top champs away and they would defend kabaam doing it
    No where in this did I defend kabam. I argue against your arguments. Pointing out the flaws of your arguments is not the same as defending kabam, despite you not being able to recognize the difference.
This discussion has been closed.