**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labor day deal or 5 star daily card

Should I get the 5 star daily card or wait for labor day deal if there is one? Thanks!

Comments

• Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170

I doubt there will be a Labor Day deal, I’d go with the 5* card deal, it’s pretty solid

Wasn't there always labor day deals?
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    I dont recall any solid labor deal days so i would opt for the shard deal today as it seems fairly solid
  • Topdog23Topdog23 Posts: 15
    When is labour day?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Today. There wouldn’t be a deal for another 7 hours or so. Shard deals are never really a good value. Might as well buy units and get cavalier crystals... you could open 10 5*’s and get all ****. Money if you’re gonna spend it, is better spent on rank up Materials or sig stone deals with more sig stones... guaranteed values. Sure you might get a great champ... chances are better that you’ll get a bad champ than a good champ though. I never get deals that are shard based besides maybe unit deals that also include shards.

🐻
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Topdog23 said:

When is labour day?

Quite often 9months after Valentine’s Day
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

I bought the card
    Opened my 5* Crystal from the shards I got (I had 7000) and got this

Why do you have 6 awesomes that's a terrible pull. Looks like you got kabammed
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Bet someone will love it tho