**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your most memorable moment in the game so far??

124»

Comments

• GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Man that cull obsidian would definitely is amazing @Fallencircus
  • @unDefEAteD_0NE is it really a hack??

No dude. It's clearly edited.
  • It's nothing so big as becoming uncollected or getting my first 6*. I still remember clearly early on in the game getting 27 kills on defense with a 4* superior iron man in a war. Watched them throw champ after champ at him, health bar ticking down, then someone would trigger his overload and hed get another kill, back at 75% health. Too dang funny.
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★

Unannounced surprises from kabamoids
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I have two accounts, and about six months into the game I opened a 5-star Domino on one account and a 5-star Blade on the other, on the same day.
  • Going into a retirement alliance and only logging in when I’m bored or collecting daily rewards.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Getting 28 4* Champs from Premium Crystals in a 2 months Span was Pretty Memorable for me seems to have Died down recently I havent scored a 4* from a Premium for about a Month

For me it was probably during Gwenpool Goes to the Movies. I was at a hotel when I finished heroic and when I realized how easy master was, I pushed and finished it in one or two days.
    Shame I got 4 star Star-lord and Yondu from the legendary and 4 star cinematic crystals.

Yondu is AMAZING if you learn how to use him and Star Lord is one of the Best Champs in the Game
    IDoge said:

Technically not in the game but when I saw the leaked video of Thing at like 2 AM. I was blown away that he was actually in a video game. It's been years since the f4 was playable on a marvel game. I was beyond hyped for the future of the game

Bet your hating "the thing" now, the only champ who can deal with him effectively is She Hulk with her Heavy Attacks
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

These are my most memorable moments

I Was shocked when i pulled sparky and emma from those gmcs. Then not long after i got enough shards from the 4th of july gift and dupped sparky

Another memorable moment is my first 6*
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    4 distinct moments:
    1. first ever 5* pull - red hulk
    2. getting uncollected using a team of 4 5/50 4* and the 5* red hulk 3/45
    3. first ever 6* ultron
    4. r5 and awakening my 5* nick fury
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Pulling 4* Scarlet Witch in 2015 was most memorable. She was a game changer back then
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Getting 28 4* Champs from Premium Crystals in a 2 months Span was Pretty Memorable for me seems to have Died down recently I havent scored a 4* from a Premium for about a Month

Lol, I was super jealous about that @BriceMiester. Haven't gotten that many from PHC's in my whole time playing and you know I've played longer than you 😉.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Winning both Red Deadpool and Goldpool in the arenas
  • My first time opening basic features for red skull/ghost, and pulling a 4 star ghost
    @Star_Lord_ man that's awesome

But I dont even do arenas lol
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

One of my memorable moment was getting Nick fury as 4 star on the very first featured crystal.

Another one was getting 5 star domino which changed everything for me

I was like crying 🥺

I was gonna say pulling Domino also lol. Also getting Cap Sparkles as a 5* and awakening her.

My two girls
    Kick ass
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    The most amazing thing I remember doing in the game was pulling my first 5* Iron Patriot from a 5* feature crystal! It was amazing.....and still gives me nightmares to this day, maybe a little PTSD when deciding to save up for that 5* feature crystal 😬
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Getting compensation for 12.0.
    @Stance ah man I can feel your pain I have a 6 star magneto tooo
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    as of a few days ago .. my 5* roster wa up to:
    tech x8
    mutant x4
    skill x5
    mystic x3
    science x1
    and cosmic x0 ...

I've had at least 1 of each class other than cosmic for over a year now ..

had my wife open 3x 5* featured crystals on thursday ...

she's opening my crystals from now on .. lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Easy, first six star was Ghost and on my birthday opening when I opened up a bunch of five stars and six stars, I pulled Namor (5 star), Ghost (5 star), Quake, and Corvus Glaive (6 star, fourth one).