**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta testing

BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
Does people feel like me that want to participate in a beta test yet the randomness seems to always be the same people each beta test kabam has put out

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i wasnt in the last one but im in this one
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    I havent been apart of any yet so many people I know in this game has gotten every beta that's either been champs or alliance quest stuff I at least want to be apart of 1 to actually test things myself instead of the stuff after its tested
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    What is this one even for? AQ modifiers?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    The only one I’m ben one was the Luke cage and red hulk then the AW betas sins never Ben in Anymore but I’m sesnm alway somone like BG Hav it all the top tier so I’m doubt it totalt randomizes
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Nope it’s all random. Glad to clear that up. There’s people of all levels.. although having people at lower levels is often a waste since they don’t even realize what they’re testing and are asking basic gameplay questions rather than geared towards the actually beta.

🐻
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Got confirmation a mate I know has gotten his 4th I fully believe it's not 100% random for people like can we check if it is actually random and if so anyone else have gotten there first beta?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    First time ever in beta for me
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Bendy said:

Got confirmation a mate I know has gotten his 4th I fully believe it's not 100% random for people like can we check if it is actually random and if so anyone else have gotten there first beta?

When was it ever stated to be random and why should it be? I would assume they invite accounts that suit whatever it is that needs testing and probably continue to invite relevant players that give them useful information through feedback or gameplay data
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve literally never been in one apart from the aw one which I had to be in as I was in a higher lv alliance
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I got it too. 1st time ever gotten an invite, but time is money in this game, and would rather spend the time I do have to play to actually get stuff done to further my account.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Betas aren't random, at least not entirely. For the champion-specific betas, they usually aim invites at people who have the champs and likely who use them so that they have a point of reference to compare the changes with. I assume for this modifiers beta they are targeting accounts at a certain level who are likely to do alliance events at a particular level and above. Since your top accounts meet the criteria for most betas, you will see some people in more of the betas than others. Now, it may be random among the pool of accounts that meet the criteria of the specific beta, but it is almost assuredly not random amidst all of the accounts in the game.