**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True strike

I would like to ask if anyone knows every single character that has any form of true strike(someone can can counter evade). If you know everyone,please share it. Thank you.

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Venom is a great one
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Karnak, KM, Corvus, Próxima, Cull, Heimdall, Aegon, Venom... These are the ones I remember now.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Gamora and cable too but its on sp3 and too short. Night thrasher has true accuracy on all skateboard attacks
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Cyclops gains it on specials with the sinister synergy. I only know this because i pulled cyke as a 6* and was trying to find any possible use for him i could
  • C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    Iceman
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Ice man doesn’t have true strike... he counters evade with cold snap. True strike counters autoblock also so ice man isn’t one of them.

🐻
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Cyclops gains it on specials with the sinister synergy. I only know this because i pulled cyke as a 6* and was trying to find any possible use for him i could

Phoenix too, which i discovered for the same reason. Luckily i have a r4 emma so shes useful for that synergy and tbh i actually really really like playing with her, just wish her incinerates were stronger.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Killmonger is good by himself but paired with Winter Soldier his true strike is awesome, one of the best in the game.
    C4edmon said:

Iceman

Who disagreed with that?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger with WS synergy is best true strike in the game. No contest. Even without that synergy I would argue he is but there might be some contest depending on the matchup

Proxima also has true accuracy when she completes a mission after permanently after 100 hits with a synergy
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    C4edmon said:

C4edmon said:

Iceman

Who disagreed with that?
    Iceman doesnt have true strike. He only shuts down evades with coldsnap
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Even though Karnak gets lots of hate, his true strike and focus is pretty good. Granted, he needs to fire of a special 1, but he also is able to overcome class disadvantage over time. With the inhuman royal family synergy his true strike gets added duration as well. I find him to be quite useful as a true strike champ and his crit rate is one of the bests once he has focus going.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Sparky shuts down evaders for 18 secs with his sp3. Not true strike, but if it's only evading you are needing a counter for, there is that option if no other better options are available.
    If it's just evade you need a counter to, there are many more options than just true strike.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Technically speaking AA, if you place enough neuros.
    ItsDamien said:

Technically speaking AA, if you place enough neuros.

Absolutely. If the opponent is not bleed or poison immune, I think AA is one of the best evade counters in the game.

• DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Emma Frost also ignores evade when she has more power bar 👍
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Speaking of champs with some form of true strike/true accuracy and no other evade shutdowns there are: aegon, cable, corvus w/ proxima synergy, cull obsidian, both cyclops w/ Mr sinister synergy, gamora, Heimdall, Karnak, killmonger, Mr sinister w/ cyclops synergy, Phoenix w/ Mr sinister synergy, proxima, punisher 2099, and venom. Keep in mind that there are many other champs who can stop evades, but these are the ones with true strike/ true accuracy.
    Jestress said:

C4edmon said:

C4edmon said:

Iceman

Who disagreed with that?
    Iceman doesnt have true strike. He only shuts down evades
    This is correct. An opponent with a coldsnap debuff cannot evade. Definitely not the same thing as true strike, as true strike can also ignore autoblocks
    With his someone who can counter evade definition I thought that’s what he was going for, but yeah you’re right
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I appreciate the answers everyone,but I also meant everyone that can counter evades as well,hence the term I used:"any form of true strike" and not just true strike. Thank you.
    edited September 2019
    IMO, the best evade counters in the game are awakened Iceman, Venom for any spiderverse hero, Spider gwen and she hulk since all you have to do with the latter 2, is land a heavy on initial parry and your set (as long as you periodically refresh the heavy).

Edited to add Quake as well.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    duped iceman prevents evade. & i just learnt that emma in telepath form shut down evade... Emma is easy to use of all other evade countering champs...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Quake doesn’t need to hit anyone. So kinda true strikeish