**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WTH!!!!!

This is what I get as my last 5* and 6*

This is what mr holy grail gets for is F2P account

This game is rigged... hit me with all the disagree and all the RNG, conspiracy theory, i dont care anymore... after the shehulk fiasco, this is just plain BS from kabam.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    TKS87 said:

As much as it sucks, RNG is RNG. If you watch all of seatins crystal openings, you'd know that he's not always that lucky. Same with every YouTuber, they have their good and bad openings. Just the way it swings man.

gotta love confirmation bias.
    edited September 2019

Did you do something to get Kabam Mike's attention?

#MostEffectiveAWAttackerEVAH!!!
    also it's a double 'i'. Very important.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Kabam miike will be jealous of that 6* cyclops
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Rng get over it. I’ve had bad months. Yet this week got VtD, quake, and HT. Good weeks and bad weeks. Not like your entire roster of champs are garbage.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My last 5* pulls were Blue Cyclops, Mephisto, Gwenpool, Gulk, Moon Knight, and Omega Red.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I got a 5* GR literally just before I was going to max out my 4* (and I do mean literally, since that was going to be my next move after I opened my crystals)

I got a 5* GR literally just before I was going to max out my 4* (and I do mean literally, since that was going to be my next move after I opened my crystals)

similar case happened here with my Voodoo once I awakened him. eh.
    Also I forgot to add.... As far as I know Seatin isn't in the good books of Kabam after he was removed from the Content Contributor program. Sure it'd be free marketing for Kabam, but they have a lot more Content makers who are part ofthe CCP who'd benefit from this Crystal Rigging conspiracy and are under Kabams thumb already.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I hear you all, it’s rng, rng... sometimes you get good, sometimes you get crapy....yadiyadiyada....

Anyone here open 3 5* basic cristal and pulled 3 game changers champs? If you say yes, please post a pic to prove it. If anyone can post a real pic of a triple pull of the best champ in the game, I swear, I will never bring this subject up again.

So to make this clear, pic of 3 5* basic cristal, with 3 game changing champion. And I swear, i will never bring this subject up again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm sure people have. They just don't post it on the Forum, or broadcast it on YouTube.

I hear you all, it’s rng, rng... sometimes you get good, sometimes you get crapy....yadiyadiyada....

Anyone here open 3 5* basic cristal and pulled 3 game changers champs? If you say yes, please post a pic to prove it. If anyone can post a real pic of a triple pull of the best champ in the game, I swear, I will never bring this subject up again.

So to make this clear, pic of 3 5* basic cristal, with 3 game changing champion. And I swear, i will never bring this subject up again.

does pulling 2 5-stars out of successive login GMCs count? I mean I can't prove it per se (I delete pictures from time to time to free up space), but yeah that happened to me. Morningstar and Nightcrawler. Both very good champions.

Anyway that's the point of RNG. It's a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. It's like rolling a dice; sometimes you roll the number you wanted, and sometimes you get shafted by how many dots are on the top face.

I'm sure people have. They just don't post it on the Forum, or broadcast it on YouTube.

PROVE IT AND POST A PIC Mr. LOGIC!

does pulling 2 5-stars out of successive login GMCs count? I mean I can't prove it per se (I delete pictures from time to time to free up space), but yeah that happened to me. Morningstar and Nightcrawler. Both very good champions.

Anyway that's the point of RNG. It's a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. It's like rolling a dice; sometimes you roll the number you wanted, and sometimes you get shafted by how many dots are on the top face.
    The deal is 3 5* basic at the same time and 3 game changing champ...
    Okay. I'm going to make short work of this debate.
    First of all, Kabam has very strict policies on benefits for their ACTUAL Employees. They play the game just like us, and receive no in-game benefits. They wouldn't have better pulls for YouTubers.
    Secondly, they've stated time and time again that the rolls are exactly as advertised. I don't know how much more it can be said, but you can't analyze one person's luck and determine something suspicious.
    Thirdly, and I'm not implying some kind of resentment or mistreatment because of this fact, but the YouTuber in question has been removed from the CCP for Account Sharing. What makes you think they would receive preferential treatment?

The deal is 3 5* basic at the same time and 3 game changing champ...
    You know there's people who pull that kind of stuff from Cavalier Crystals, 5 and 6* with less odds than the 3 basic 5* you're talking about.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    ThIS gAMe iS riGgED

Honestly didn't anyone ever tell you that not everything is gonna be good in life? You can't expect to be handed a gold bar every single hour. People really just can't grasp the idea of RNG it doesn't process in their small minds.

First of all, Kabam has very strict policies on benefits for their ACTUAL Employees. They play the game just like us, and receive no in-game benefits. They wouldn't have better pulls for YouTubers.
    Secondly, they've stated time and time again that the rolls are exactly as advertised. I don't know how much more it can be said, but you can't analyze one person's luck and determine something suspicious.
    Thirdly, and I'm not implying some kind of resentment or mistreatment because of this fact, but the YouTuber in question has been removed from the CCP for Account Sharing. What makes you think they would receive preferential treatment?

I dont care @GroundedWisdom , post a pic! You got the pic, I will hail you as the winner

I dont care @GroundedWisdom , post a pic! You got the pic, I will hail you as the winner
    Right. Let me just access the server and take snapshots of everyone's pulls to soothe your conspiracy theory.

Right. Let me just access the server and take snapshots of everyone's pulls to soothe your conspiracy theory.
    Still waiting for your pic

Iirc, there was a video sent to Brian Grant where one extremely lucky guy managed to open the Trinity for 3 basic crystals at one time. It was insane. @BenQcSlayer

Would like to see that one. Anyone as the link?
This discussion has been closed.