**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening gems and t4 cc

What are the fastest ways to get the items stated above?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

One time sources for awakening gems:
    - 4-star class-based gems from completing Road to the Labyrinth.
    - 4-star generic gem from act 4 100%, 5.1 100%.
    - 5-star class-based gems from 5.3 and 5.4 100%, initial completion of Labyrinth of Legends.
    - 5-star generic from 100% all of act 5, 100% Labyrinth of Legends.
    and then there are the occasional special events, which usually give a class-based 4-star awakening gem. And occasionally you see class-based 4-star and 5-star gems too.

T4CC? You'll get a lot of that from AQ (and a bit from Alliance War season rewards too), but you can also get it from completing/exploring monthly EQs.
    good luck getting those resources!
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170

One time sources for awakening gems:
    - 4-star class-based gems from completing Road to the Labyrinth.
    - 4-star generic gem from act 4 100%, 5.1 100%.
    - 5-star class-based gems from 5.3 and 5.4 100%, initial completion of Labyrinth of Legends.
    - 5-star generic from 100% all of act 5, 100% Labyrinth of Legends.
    and then there are the occasional special events, which usually give a class-based 4-star awakening gem. And occasionally you see class-based 4-star and 5-star gems too.

T4CC? You'll get a lot of that from AQ (and a bit from Alliance War season rewards too), but you can also get it from completing/exploring monthly EQs.
    good luck getting those resources!
    Thanks for the detailed answer! Its just that i really want to rank 5 my awakened voodoo and awaken my cap iw.