**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champs/synergies for Efficient Potion Farming (ROL WS).

Hi folks, I was wondering if you could help me out finding a) the best champ, b) its synergy team and c) if any specific style/combo of fighting, for efficient potion farming on Mcoc's favourite guinea pig. I have a limited roster but enough 3*/4* for synergies. Here's my available top damage dealers:

- Corvus 4/55 (Assuming not useful for ROL? Tho he's dupped - has anyone every try to burn the glaves before 30s for a shorter cooldown or is this far-fetched?)
- Domino 4/55
- Venom 4/55
- Medusa 5/50
- Starky 5/50
- Blade 5/50
- Cap IW 5/50
- Void 5/50 (I reckon not that greater damage like the others but maybe with the fear of void always on and then sp2?)

Other 4*'s options : OR (dup), Quake, Cap Marvel movie (dup), Aegon (dup), SS.
Other 5* options : Angela, Proxima (duped!), Carnage.

Extra question: Do you think it's worth going to Cap Marvel, and do the 2 fights, or just restart for WS over and over?

Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34
    With what you have I would guess domino or stark spidy are your best bets.
    I used to farm with a 5/50 AA, then switched to a 4/55 AA if you get lucky on bleed procs... Can kill WS in 80-90 hits then back out and restart.
    However now I'm using r5 5* Thing with the Champion, hela, angela, heimdall synergy. He's so fast that I actually just run the entire quest start to finish with just him.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited September 2019
    Thanks @Jacedaface that's mental the Thing performance - would like a peak on that ;)

Will give a go to stark sipdey SP2s and for Doms, should I go the incinerate route or the critical bleeds? Or both? lol
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Domino is the best option from the ones you have and one of the best options in general imo. A really good team for domino farm is her trinity (domino rulk masacre) and mr sinister with cable for the fury or power gain buff (the other possible buff is armor which makes no difference). That's the team i m using for farming and it goes faster than anything else i ve tested. If you parry use that incinerate since it's really high dps and you don't really want to miss out on that. I ve been testing sp2 vs sp3 a lot with quite similar results but i tend to prefer sp3 since its more reliable in general. The longer the fight goes on sp3 gets stronger so i guess in your case with a r4 domino i d go sp3 all the time most probably. It is really important to try to refresh a critical bleed when it procs with your sp1.
    OR could be a contender if you run suicides but i don't have him as a 5star and haven't personally tested. Corvus unfortunately isn't viable since it will take too long and you ll need multiple cycles of new charges (tested with 5star r5 corvus and you need almost 3-4 cycles which brings the time to like 4m+ while the aforementioned domino team at 6star r2 averages 1m15s). Above times are with suicides on btw.
    edited September 2019
    @Nimor thanks a lot mate - this is all brilliant! I have all of them champs you mentioned at least for the Doms synergy purposes.

I did try the obvious massacre+rhulk however never occurred to me to add Sinister/Cable in the mix. I randomly added a couple others from the synergy but seen no substantial difference. All makes sense re: Sp2 vs Sp3 + Sp1 to refresh bleeds! Higher bleed chance! I didn't even knew it grew stronger and actually find it easier to integrate with the parry/heavy style.

Re: OR I don't run suicides, and I guess he needs high sig so he'll stay in the bench for now. Thanks for the stats on Corvus as well... gosh! ... that's a big no no. Mine is R4 and no suicides so it would take forever. I'm guessing that in general ramp up champs won't make much sense for ROL potion farming anyway.

Maybe the exception is Proxima? I was considering using her after a couple videos on her specials damage after building up the missions. But then also thought that the mental/focus effort required to build them has more margin for errors, requires more skill which takes some time ...which in turn defeats the purpose (get in/out effortless). Just curious if the damage output justifies wasting the time in that ramp up. Ever tried with her?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I think Domino is your best option. I potion farm on that first fight with my 4/40 Domino and a 3 star Rhulk. You could easily do the same with a 4/55. Especially if you have a 3 or 4 star Rhulk to bring in. Masacre too.

Edit: To answer your second question, WS over and over.
  • @Etjama :thumbsup: re: WS
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I use my 4/55 Domino to farm RoL WS.
    Team: Domino, Red Hulk (I don't use the heavy that much so this can be switched for someone else), Masacre, OML (or Sabertooth), DPXF.
    Do MLM MLLLM from parries, bait sp1 and take the two projectile hits to try and get a bleed (if you have the Bleed suicide mastery, you don't need to do this). Then spam sp2. Watch all that bleed damage; it's beautiful.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Domino
    My four star unawakened Rank 3 Level 25 did Winter Soldier in 300 hits.
    Make sure Red Hulk and Massacre are on your team.
  • Ha seems legit... everyone prefers Doms ;) fair enough!

@Etjama I do, I use my 3* rhulk/massacre. Was curious if the other two slots can be filled with someone that will help further making the fight faster. I'm going to try Sinister and Cable as @Nimor suggested above. I wasn't even aware of this synergy. Just had a look and reads like this:Adding Mister Sinister with Cable activates the 'Genetic Masterpiece' synergy bonus where All Mutants randomly start the fight with either +25% passive Attack Rating, +25% passive Power Rate, or +25% passive Armor Rating.

So I reckon that the combo Doms + Rhulk/Massacre/Sinister/Cable must be a bomb! Especially if you get that passive attack.

@Mathking13 wait what? Am I reading correctly here that you saying for Doms to take the bleed and spam sp2? PLEASE more detail you defo got my attention! ;) I reckon all the OML/Sabertooth/DPXF synergies is to increase "luck" but not sure how the bleeds damage factors here.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    You're in trouble. You said the f-word.
  • mufixmufix Posts: 42
    I use Domino, Rulk, Masacre, Nick Fury and Deadpool Classic. Kill Fury, and than use Domino. Most of the defenders in ROL are not females, so this works good. Other than that, sometimes i use Heimdall and Hella instead Rulk and Fury. I usually do a full ROL with no problem. I did ~100 hits for Wolvie yesterday.
    edited September 2019
    @Aryl you lost me there bud lol?!

@mufix very interesting, the synergy with NF and Deadpool! I reckon that all alone this is extra 30% attack (20 from dead NF and 10 from deadpool's non-female) and I like as well that it doesn't matter the attack style u go for. I forgot Doms was a "Hero" champ. Was also reading about the other Heimdall/Hela option but this is slightly less on 15%. Seems like mathematically, NF+Deadpool is the way to go ;) Awesome tips, thanks.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    @pedroteixeira07 Ramp up champs are not good for ws. They are good if you plan on going for a full clear so that you take advantage of their ramp up like aegon cull maybe a few others. Proxima takes too long to finish her missions unless you are a really high skill player and you can nail all of your intercepts/parries but since rol ai is quite passive at times i find it quite hard to be fast enough.
    About restarting or going to cm it's a close call. My average kill time on cm is a bit higher than ws like +10-15secs but her sps are less annoying and the fight feels a bit better so i usually go ws cm then restart.
  • Thanks @Nimor makes sense - and very true, the AI is super passive which makes Proxima's missions a pain. Good info about CM - I also have the same feel that dex both her sp1 and sp2 is smoother and you almost don't pause at all/bait too much in the fight if you just dex, and immediately jump in (also feels slightly more aggressive launching the specials VS WS - but that might just be my perception).

Would be curious to see a Hall of fame of beating WS LOL. Champ / Synergy / Time

Cheers all
  • @Mathking13 @XxLoganTDCxX @mufix sorry to revive this thread folks. But yeah... Doms all the way.

Just wondering if any of you happen to have sunspot + cable (or warlock) and tried the New Mutants synergy to boost (if any) Doms potion farming team. It reads like this:

Mutant Champions: Ability Accuracy is increased by 30% during Special Attacks. Increased to up to 60% based on Sunspot’s Signature level.

Wondering if Doms critical damage bleeds etc can be further enhanced with this? I guess it's no good for the incinerate trinity as this only applies to specials but not sure how this would affect her. Thoughts?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

(mentions some people) sorry to revive this thread folks. But yeah... Doms all the way.

Just wondering if any of you happen to have sunspot + cable (or warlock) and tried the New Mutants synergy to boost (if any) Doms potion farming team. It reads like this:

Mutant Champions: Ability Accuracy is increased by 30% during Special Attacks. Increased to up to 60% based on Sunspot’s Signature level.

Wondering if Doms critical damage bleeds etc can be further enhanced with this? I guess it's no good for the incinerate trinity as this only applies to specials but not sure how this would affect her. Thoughts?

Yeah I think it'd have some potential... I'd say have a go and see...
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Ha seems legit... everyone prefers Doms ;) fair enough!

@Etjama I do, I use my 3* rhulk/massacre. Was curious if the other two slots can be filled with someone that will help further making the fight faster. I'm going to try Sinister and Cable as @Nimor suggested above. I wasn't even aware of this synergy. Just had a look and reads like this:Adding Mister Sinister with Cable activates the 'Genetic Masterpiece' synergy bonus where All Mutants randomly start the fight with either +25% passive Attack Rating, +25% passive Power Rate, or +25% passive Armor Rating.

So I reckon that the combo Doms + Rhulk/Massacre/Sinister/Cable must be a bomb! Especially if you get that passive attack.

@Mathking13 wait what? Am I reading correctly here that you saying for Doms to take the bleed and spam sp2? PLEASE more detail you defo got my attention! ;) I reckon all the OML/Sabertooth/DPXF synergies is to increase "luck" but not sure how the bleeds damage factors here.

Use the slots for deadpool, 10% more damage against male, and wolverine/colossus for 5% power gain, just in case you get a strong bleed and want the power gain to push you to sp1 faster and reset the bleed if you’re lucky.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Ha seems legit... everyone prefers Doms ;) fair enough!

Use the slots for deadpool, 10% more damage against male, and wolverine/colossus for 5% power gain, just in case you get a strong bleed and want the power gain to push you to sp1 faster and reset the bleed if you’re lucky.
    Did you really need to revive an almost year old thread to say this? 😂