**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

which 5 star to take to rank 4

all unduped and is it worth to rank 4 an uduped stark spidey

which 5 star to take to rank 4 12 votes

venom
0%
captain marvel movie
0%
stark spidey
16%
jkcjmijiK3600 2 votes
venom and stark spidey
25%
Charlie_SceneRabarberstengelHector_1475 3 votes
captain marvels movie and stark spidey
58%
StewmanLvernon15PeterQuillXxLoganTDCxXEtjamaObaid_Jacob03H3t3r 7 votes
neither just save the resource
0%

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    venom and stark spidey
    Certainly Sparky and then either Venom (my preference) or Captain Marvel.

IMO Venom is a great solution to many of the problems the game presents us with. And his playstyle is one of the most fluid in the game. But Captain Marvel is fantastic as well.
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48

IMO Venom is a great solution to many of the problems the game presents us with. And his playstyle is one of the most fluid in the game. But Captain Marvel is fantastic as well.

dont i need to dupe sparky in order for him to be good?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    volrex said:

dont i need to dupe sparky in order for him to be good?
    Not at all, he’s a beast unduped but still gains a lot if benefit from the dupe
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    You will not regret taking either of them up, especially Cap Marvel. She is a monster if you build up her charges.
    The only thing you get from her dupe is the idestucable charge.
    edited September 2019
    Stewman said:

You will not regret taking either of them up, especially Cap Marvel. She is a monster if you build up her charges.
    The only thing you get from her dupe is the idestucable charge.

i forgot to mention that i have enough t2a and tech and cosmic t4c to rank up 2 5 stars ,but i dont have enough cosmic t4c to take 2 cosmic to rank 4 ( i just finished the initial completion of act 5)

should i save up the t2a and rank up venom and cap ? instead of ranking up spidey?
    If you haven't completed all the variants yet, I personally would save older champs like venom for the year specific gems you get from that.
    Venom is great, but IMO not worth wasting 2ta on when you can rank him with a gem.
    Stewman said:

If you haven't completed all the variants yet, I personally would save older champs like venom for the year specific gems you get from that.
    Venom is great, but IMO not worth wasting 2ta on when you can rank him with a gem.

i didnt do any variant yet ,what the difficulty difference between act 5 and variant ?atm i have only 1 rank 4 5 star champ
    V1 is the most difficult without the proper counters and you need a deep roster to have counters for everything.
    V2 imo is the easiest (Xl champs are great there and venom does really well on a lot of it)
    V3 is the shortest and pretty easy if you have Ghost, Sentinel and/or Stark SM (finished yesterday)

I would say on average the variants are more difficult than act 5 because they have newer champs and nodes that didn't exists when act 5 came out.