**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam - Masters rank 1-3 double AW rewards?!

124»

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Still no update 😞😞😞
  • Would be curious to know as well. Just learnt about this and it's game unfairness to another level.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019

We're finalizing some discussion on our end about this, y'all. Apologies for no update but there really hasn't been one to give.

Gonna take that as they gonna keep rewards and be fixed for next season so that it doesnt happen again.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

We're finalizing some discussion on our end about this, y'all. Apologies for no update but there really hasn't been one to give.

Basically this means they are trying to word it JUUUUUUST right to tell us the rest of us ain’t getting nothing and since it took so long it will be hard to figure out what’s what so they will keep their rewards.

Leading the community to do something drastic.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    echon47 said:

It's only fair to give the whole mcoc community double rewards

You would think so. But pretty sure all they will give is alliance potions/revives and some war victory crystals.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    echon47 said:

It's only fair to give the whole mcoc community double rewards

It wasn’t truly double rewards, but that Master 1-3 also got Top 20 rewards... While no other tier includes the rewards of the next lower tier, it would be included in their designated tier’s awards. It is really close to double though, and can look as if doubled.

It is glad to know that the Moderators are aware, but I am hoping that decision makers may have been out on vacation or extended weekends due to the US Labor Day Weekend. I try to remain optimistic, but I have seen too many mixed responses to matters like this as to have huge amounts of skepticism.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Please give double rewards to everyone
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    I don't know why everyone is freaking out, but the extra rewards will be taken out, the extra t5b is too large for Kabam to let the players keep. They have done it before
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

I don't know why everyone is freaking out, but the extra rewards will be taken out, the extra t5b is too large for Kabam to let the players keep. They have done it before

Sure they have done it before, but in more recent times they've decided to do nothing about extra rewards as it only effects a 'small' group of players,

Double/triple AQ rewards
    Double 5* AG
    There have been more but seem to be hidden now
This discussion has been closed.