**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best luck I've had in this game.

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I wish I took screenshots, but I didn't. AQ rewards just came in Sunday and I got 5 Map 3 crystals and 3 Map 4 crystals. From one of the Map 3's, I pulled a fully formed T4 Cosmic Catalyst, then from one of the Map 4's a T4 Tech Catalyst! I used the glory to get a T4 basic and Rank 5'd Blade, and now I just need a few more T4 basic and a couple T4 Cosmic shards to Rank 5 Venom or Hyperion! Best luck I'VE had! What about you guys?

Comments

• My best luck in the game was when i pulled ghost rider and blade back to back from the 4* crystal. At first i was like: Yay new champs. Since then blade has been always in my team
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

My best luck in the game was when i pulled ghost rider and blade back to back from the 4* crystal. At first i was like: Yay new champs. Since then blade has been always in my team

OoOOooooh, nice. I've had Blade for a while and Starky too. They're both 5/50 now, but I'm still waiting for that Ghost Rider!!!
  • Congrats on those T4 Cats!

Congrats on those T4 Cats!

Thanks!
  • Etjama said:

I wish I took screenshots, but I didn't. AQ rewards just came in Sunday and I got 5 Map 3 crystals and 3 Map 4 crystals. From one of the Map 3's, I pulled a fully formed T4 Cosmic Catalyst, then from one of the Map 4's a T4 Tech Catalyst! I used the glory to get a T4 basic and Rank 5'd Blade, and now I just need a few more T4 basic and a couple T4 Cosmic shards to Rank 5 Venom or Hyperion! Best luck I'VE had! What about you guys?

Not as lucky as you but I did pull a mutant t4cc and a t4bc from two map 5 crystals.

Etjama said:

Not as lucky as you but I did pull a mutant t4cc and a t4bc from two map 5 crystals.
    Nice, I was hoping for a basic cause I'm running low, was super happy with what I got though.
  • MrEndgameMrEndgame Posts: 13
    Pulled a 6* domino for first 6* that’s my best luck lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Probably my only 5* from a grandmaster crystal, Quake.. Changed everything for me.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    My best luck? Pulling Medusa as my first 5*. Other than that: pulling 4* Mephisto and then 4* mystic awakening gem.

Oh and pulling Domino from 4* crystal and a bit later another 4* Domino from PHC.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

Good mate of mine pulled these from 15 cav’s over the past week.
    I’ve now stopped speaking to him and we aren’t good mates anymore but not sure he’s too fussed
    Rx18 said:

She Hulk Rank down tickets news came out just after I pulled a 2016 Science 3-4 gem. You know what I mean

Lol, yeah I do!
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203

U said luck my friend 😅
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Woke up this morning, finished UC in monthly EQ, used rewards to open a featured 5-star, awakened my Cull Obsidian. Gonna be a good day.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Got OG Hulk today after saving for a month 5* shards
    GAM3RGUY said:

U said luck my friend 😅

Dang bro. I've got Omega, Void and Killmonger as 4 stars, so that Sabretooth would be awesome! And how'd you manage to get the 3 best skill champions in 5 crystals? Your luck's insane dude!

Woke up this morning, finished UC in monthly EQ, used rewards to open a featured 5-star, awakened my Cull Obsidian. Gonna be a good day.

Awesome! Hope you have fun with him. I don't have any star version yet, but he looks really cool.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Etjama said:

GAM3RGUY said:

U said luck my friend 😅

Dang bro. I've got Omega, Void and Killmonger as 4 stars, so that Sabretooth would be awesome! And how'd you manage to get the 3 best skill champions in 5 crystals? Your luck's insane dude!
    🤣 Apparently this is what u get after taking years of juggs and rhinos.