**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug - Variant 3.3, Spidergwen

MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
Mode: Variant 3.3
Model: Samsung S9+
Version: Latest on both MCoC and Android
Node: Far left path in Variant 3.3
Defender: Spidergwen
Attacker: Archangel, R4/55 5*, duped, 52 sigs

Issue:
Spidergwen is able to evade with 4 and 5 stacks of Neurotoxin from an AA with 52 sigs, aka 28.9% of reduction per stack. That is 115.4% and 144.5% reduction for abilities to occur, meaning evade should be impossible. I have been able to repeat this bug twice. The global node is only for TECH champions to not have their ability accuracy modified.

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Mods - any more information needed on this bug to get it reviewed? Seems like there are a few where the AI is immune to ability reduction effects in Variant 3 when they should not be immune, aka no local/global node, innate ability, or tech class.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yeah. The defenders seem to be immune to AAR. I had the same problem.
  • Hey there, we've passed your report along to the rest of the team.
  • We've fixed the issue where non-Tech defenders were affected by the Composite Construction buff.
    Thanks, Lyra! See my question in the main thread regarding compensation as this bug solely benefited the defenders and Kabam at the cost of the community.
    So this can probably be closed out except for one open question - will there be any compensation for the bug that caused all defenders to be immune to ability reduction modifiers rather than only tech defenders?