**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When can we expect the Colossus and Old man logan buffs to go live?

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I just updated the game and it seems that they are the same as they were before. I was reallu excited for the update hoping I'll get to test them out, but guess not :/
@Kabam Miike when do the buffs go live?

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Kind of hard to quantify how the feedback was received in the Beta forum since it seems to have been ghosted by the mods.

very little was acknowledged of all the feedback provided.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Oh god, if I'll have to wait another month this is just sad... The only way I'd agree with that is if they're buffing them even harder. But let's be real, that ain't happening. Anyway, thanks for the feedback @Kabam Miike, although I'd like if you can be just a little more precise with the date.

He said next update, which is typically the first Wednesday of the month (as with any other update).
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Moletron said:

What does that mean, "the next update"? The beginning of October? Everybody was expecting it on this update that was just released, so this is a huge disappointment if that's what you mean. @Kabam Miike

I get that we'd all love for them to out right now, but as we mentioned in the first post announcing the Champion Update poll, "We’ve learned from our last couple Champion Beta Tests that we require a little more time between the end of the test and releasing the update to analyze feedback, data, and implement any further changes that might be necessary."

We also mentioned that "Barring any changes to the schedule, this Champion will be updated and released in early Fall."
    Ok. Buckle up boys. Damn I now have a R4 Colossus just standing there...
    I guess you’ll learn to rank champs AFTER their update?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Come on guys, seriously? The beta ended August 30th and you really expected Kabam to compile all the feedback and fix anything that needed to be fixed by today? That’s really unrealistic. Knowing when the beta was being conducted you should’ve realized that at the very least a week would be needed to compile and review everything and that the buff wouldn’t go live so soon.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Moletron said:

What does that mean, "the next update"? The beginning of October? Everybody was expecting it on this update that was just released, so this is a huge disappointment if that's what you mean. @Kabam Miike

I get that we'd all love for them to out right now, but as we mentioned in the first post announcing the Champion Update poll, "We’ve learned from our last couple Champion Beta Tests that we require a little more time between the end of the test and releasing the update to analyze feedback, data, and implement any further changes that might be necessary."

We also mentioned that "Barring any changes to the schedule, this Champion will be updated and released in early Fall."
    Ok. Buckle up boys. Damn I now have a R4 Colossus just standing there...
    For your sake, I really hope the final product lives up to that Rank Up!
    Have you placed some money under the table to get your boy Cyclops some love? 😂
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just got an OML. Cant wait for him to come out live
  • ZEESTARKZEESTARK Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike I'm highly disappointed with this
    ZEESTARK said:

@Kabam Miike I'm highly disappointed with this

Lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @CFree There is a button for that. Just click that instead of making a comment
    I chose not to.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I mostly wonder if oml heavy would be "fixed"
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Aleor said:

I mostly wonder if oml heavy would be "fixed"

It would be funny if not
    I mean it's not like OML's playstyle leans nearly as much on his heavy attack... sure it's very useful but it doesn't look like it'll completely shut down enemies like She-Hulk's did.
  • Just ranked 3 my Old Man Logan and he’s useless for a another month
  • Um I noticed that v24.3 doesn’t say anything about the oml and colossus buff can we get an update on how that is going
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    😴

Just ranked 3 my Old Man Logan and he’s useless for a another month

So why did you rank him?
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    where's the update for colossus? been a long time now
  • LotbrokenLotbroken Posts: 16
    V1PER1987 said:

Come on guys, seriously? The beta ended August 30th and you really expected Kabam to compile all the feedback and fix anything that needed to be fixed by today? That’s really unrealistic. Knowing when the beta was being conducted you should’ve realized that at the very least a week would be needed to compile and review everything and that the buff wouldn’t go live so soon.

Ofc they should take their time after the beta test @V1PER1987 , but the beta test should have been much, much earlier imo🤷🏼‍♂️