**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double AW Rewards

Is it true that the top 3 got both the 1,2,or 3rd place rewards + Master rewards this season?

Is that new for this season and will it be the expectation going forward?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yeah this is ridiculous. You would at least expect there to be other threads on this, but there's nothing 🙄
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Yeah this is ridiculous. You would at least expect there to be other threads on this, but there's nothing 🙄

That’s ain’t true ther is already a treat of it. In the forums and ther workings Iben a resolves for it what over ther make them keep it or not no words one that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Snizzbar said:

That’s ain’t true ther is already a treat of it. In the forums and ther workings Iben a resolves for it what over ther make them keep it or not no words one that
    i am pretty sure it was sarcasm based off the eyeroll
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Snizzbar said:

i am pretty sure it was sarcasm based off the eyeroll
    Yeah didn’t notice my phone didn’t show before the quoet
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    There is also a possibility gold 2 top 800 got gold 1 & gold 2 rewards ... just have not heard about it but is was a double mention on the leaderboard
  • ContestChampContestChamp Posts: 32
    Need to close this thread as duplicate
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    This ultimately unbalances the game. I know that the top 3 spend a lot, but the amount of resources they got will take several in the top 20 considerable time to catch up. It seems like an honest mistake... I know Kabam will not reverse the error, but the can easily give everyone the same rewards (even gold, silver, etc). It does create a huge discrepancy from teams in Gold 1 and Platinum which are near the same in roster. The issue is the amount of T5B frags and T2A, which Kabam values at an extremely high dollar value.

If it is too much trouble to remove, take the easy route and give the error in rewards to everyone. An before someone says they “earned it”... no they did not. The earned the rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. In all past iterations, Kabam expressly wrote you only get one reward bracket. It is the same with AQ and Arena awards. You earn the rewards posted, not double dips from human error.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The rewards need removed. Doubling the season rewards isnt fair. Many alliances took the season off because the rewards didnt justify the effort. To now go and double the rewards would punish alot of ppl. Removing the doubled rewards is the only correct thing to do as it will not punish anyone.
    edited September 2019
    Neotwism said:

The rewards need removed. Doubling the season rewards isnt fair. Many alliances took the season off because the rewards didnt justify the effort. To now go and double the rewards would punish alot of ppl. Removing the doubled rewards is the only correct thing to do as it will not punish anyone.

I wish, but the rewards are most likely spent, and Kabam would be faced with deranking champions (which can get messy) and reversing dupes/champs received from opening crystals. In the past, they didn’t reverse the awards (March 21 and the double AQ awards).

If they don’t reverse them, then Kabam needs to give everyone the same over awarded amount... it is the only way to balance the awards. It may hurt their “economy” of what items are worth, but it is a teachable moment for Kabam over the obvious coding error.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

This ultimately unbalances the game. I know that the top 3 spend a lot, but the amount of resources they got will take several in the top 20 considerable time to catch up. It seems like an honest mistake... I know Kabam will not reverse the error, but the can easily give everyone the same rewards (even gold, silver, etc). It does create a huge discrepancy from teams in Gold 1 and Platinum which are near the same in roster. The issue is the amount of T5B frags and T2A, which Kabam values at an extremely high dollar value.

Not as much as you think. The #1 war alliance has said 15 of their members are free to play.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    U know that the “free to play” in their terms is spending under 4000$ per month don’t u? No one at top alliances can survive playing literally free of charge even if his account is played by shifts 24/7. So grow up and don’t believe everything you are told.
    They can easily remove the extra rewards. Even if ppl ranked champs. Just give them a negative balance on the items. Simple as that. They already do this with units if someone gets a refund and they already spent them.

Not as much as you think. The #1 war alliance has said 15 of their members are free to play.
    And how many of the F2P are subsidized by those that are not? Words are just words. I can be F2P if those that are not drop me a Google Play Card to cover and Pots. I doubt every 15 are 100% F2P without one purchase made during Season 11.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Honestly who cares if someone got extra rewards? I am sliver 2 and did not get extra but really don’t care that the next guy did? Does it really affect the balance or affect you? I don’t think so, I think it more like a bunch of butt hurt people that DIDN’T get xtra rewards...

Just my.02
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It looks like kabam is playing favorites. lol
  • CcavourCcavour Posts: 7
    Well for me it’s not about THE solution itself. It’s more about the communication and the clarity what everyone deserves - to have a clearly and widely communicated solution. When I say widely I mean not to use the term “for those who’s are effected” since in this case everyone is effected....one way or another. So I hope at least the solution will be communicated earlier than the starting date of the next season....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Granted, it's not really fair when people receive extra, but I wouldn't say it affects everybody. Not in any measurable way. It's just an unintended glitch that gave a few Allies double. It's like the ATM spitting out an extra 20.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm not necrssarily implying they should do nothing. How they resolve it is up to them. I'm just pointing out that it's really not something that affects everyone irrevocably.
    An ATM spitting out an extra 20 doesnt affect me like going against someone in AW who got twice the rewards i did. That will make their alliance that mich harder for everyone to face and potentially drop other teams a spot or two in the standings. That can make a big difference.
    It’s a “contest”...contest of champions so if others get more rewards then intended it’s increasing the gap and it’s not fair with the others. If the solution is no communication and doing nothing, that’s also a message to everyone else.
    Khm, any news dear Kabam?