**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

1789101113»

Comments

• Haji_Saab said:

Thank God this is over

Not going to lie, I did every Epic successfully without spending any units and only rarely spending potions, and I actually think individual days were fun, but thirty of them in a row was probably fifteen too many.

Difficulty is relative and I'm sure some people were just face-rolling through it, but it is clear the event was supposed to be high difficulty for most players, and that high difficulty plus that many fights plus that many days in a row is probably too many.

Difficult, long (duration), and grindy. I think most events should be at most two out of three. I think if the maps had only one path instead of two, that would have been noticeably less taxing. I see the point of having multiple runs (in effect sixty paths over the month) - it means you can't just spend your way past the difficulty. But it was just a little too much.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Thank god it’s over. I do did every epic except a couple days I was on vacation and didn’t used any units / items. I keep buying randomizes in advance if I get rough day - over spent there as had a bunch in overflow to expire.

It should have been once a week with shorter stuff other days like Trials
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Labs are still going for 12 more hours but the boosts aren't working. I've been using them on my last week of runs since I have so many, but honestly they don't help much.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Haji_Saab said:

Thank God this is over

Not going to lie, I did every Epic successfully without spending any units and only rarely spending potions, and I actually think individual days were fun, but thirty of them in a row was probably fifteen too many.

Difficulty is relative and I'm sure some people were just face-rolling through it, but it is clear the event was supposed to be high difficulty for most players, and that high difficulty plus that many fights plus that many days in a row is probably too many.

Difficult, long (duration), and grindy. I think most events should be at most two out of three. I think if the maps had only one path instead of two, that would have been noticeably less taxing. I see the point of having multiple runs (in effect sixty paths over the month) - it means you can't just spend your way past the difficulty. But it was just a little too much.
    In the past it's been one path, not two and even with the RNG the rewards were better. They were still decent if you did them every day but it just felt like way too much grind for a side quest. I quit them after about a week. I don't understand why they made them longer for lower rewards.