**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did you pull? (A question strictly for Summoner's Sigil owners)

This is my first post on the forum outside of the alliance recruitment stuff, but I am growing a bit frustrated and I wanted to know if I am an isolated case or it's a common issue.
The issue that I am talking about is the fact that since the summoner sigil has been released I have opened every week a discounted featured and pulled the following champions: Spiderman classic, Thor (Ragnarok), Gambit and Storm. To be honest the only reason why I am subscribed to this thing is because i really liked the idea of this crystal and the fact that it gives me a chance to try the newer heroes added to the game, but after a full month of "trial", the paranoia is starting to settle. I mean all those champions are in the category of "No use for any high level content".
Is this crystal giving **** heroes by design because it's discounted or it's just me going through a bad luck phase?

What did you pull? (A question strictly for Summoner's Sigil owners) 25 votes

New/Newer Champion
44%
Nateish5DRTOSkary75V1PER1987CiqMCOCMr_EKingOfKings1AlexAvalonJollyHawkAndiYTDENoOneSpecial 11 votes
HOT GARBAGE!
56%
JubaknightJohnyzeroReeForumName123PrathapdoctorbWoozieTheSpicyKnightTony886kb24alexREiiGN15gp87Champ123WebsnatcherDribble 14 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    New/Newer Champion
    I don't actually have the sigil but I assure you Kabam is not making the crystal worse for you people just cause it's discounted.

Again the magic word it's all RNG, completely random, keep trying and you may get Namor in the next one or you won't, just know it's not rigged in any way.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    You open a discounted 5* feature every week??? Jeez something is off because it’s only allowed me 3 in total and Monday was the third.

Maybe OP is confused in what they are opening.

That being said I’ve opened Human torch, guillotine x2.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's always fun seeing someone new to featured crystals. You a chance at something good but certainly not guaranteed or even a high chance at it.
  • HOT GARBAGE!
    I feel like some of you are so easily offended i swear. I didn't accuse anyone or made a threat about kabam being evil. If you read everything I mention the fact that I was getting paranoid because of the bad pulls, and asked if it was just my bad luck...but oh well, forgot we are in 2019...
  • HOT GARBAGE!

You literally said and I quote "Is this crystal giving **** heroes by design because it's discounted [...]?"

People aren't offended by that. It's simply a really silly thing to say or even suggest. Not even just in terms of there being no non-anecdotal evidence for any of the rng in this game being rigged.
    The whole thought process in itself is completely faulty. Who in the world would ever benefit from that? If anything they'd give you slightly better chances in those discounted crystals.

And again you ignore the second part of the question. When you are asked a "A or B?" question, you are supposed to give your choice and argument it, not start dissecting the other option in a million ways and start picking on the one who asked it.
    As I said, I have nothing against Kabam, on contrary I love the game, been playing it daily for more than a year, and I respect them because every time I had an issue they were fast and prompt in their resolve. It's just that people take things to literally and personal...
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Ronin, Thor Rags & Nebula. I didn’t have any of them, so I’m okay with getting new champs
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pulled that many garbage champs from the non discounted featured crystal before I got Havok. He is still the only featured I have pulled from them unless you count Red Skull.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 536 ★★★
    New/Newer Champion
    Gambit, Namor, Namor
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    kb24alex said:

I feel like some of you are so easily offended i swear. I didn't accuse anyone or made a threat about kabam being evil. If you read everything I mention the fact that I was getting paranoid because of the bad pulls, and asked if it was just my bad luck...but oh well, forgot we are in 2019...

Lmao the hell u on about “wE ArE iN 2019”
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Nothing’s rigged, you just got unlucky.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    New/Newer Champion
    Lol i know its not rigged bc ive been playing a long time now and for me its always come in waves of good and bad luck but it is funny... I was on a run of realllly bad luck, about 10 trash and i mean trash pulls in a row, iron patriot dupe, iron fist dupe, jf dupe, yellowjacket, gambit, kamala, mordo second dupe sig 40, red skull, og cap dupe and worst of all diablo from a dungeon crystal which was the very bottom of the list from that crystals pool. Anyway, got the sigil the day the trial ended and since then have opened 4 basics and its been iceman, nick fury, masacre and cap i.w. the game is funny like that.