**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 4 5* Havok or Emma? ..... dilemma

Which should I r4 Emma is duped havok isn’t. I use havok mainly do AW defense. But I don’t really have a good 5* immunities champ. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If your sole need is immunities, Emma is great choice. Havok has incineration immunity which is still very useful but also packs a huge punch. I really enjoy using Havok offensively so I am a bit biased towards him.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Havok if you need an Offensive Champion, Emma if you need a Defensive Champion. Havok also has a Large Energy Resistance along with his Incinerate Immune, and both Champions need Ramp Up time to deal Big Damage.
    Definitely a good dilemma to have though, can't really go wrong either way.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I would go with Havok for questing. Get to SP3 and finish it then Emma for sure. Shes right up next to him. Shes great for being immune to everything and stopping evading champs. Both good on D.But I think havok make alot of content easy questing.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Both are great. Go Havok. Great o attack and defense.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Since u need immunities I would prefer Emma...her immunities makes
    her a really versatile champ and she can be in so many different team setups as she herself doesn't need any synergy to be awesome
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Emma is still great for offense .

Havok if you need an Offensive Champion, Emma if you need a Defensive Champion. Havok also has a Large Energy Resistance along with his Incinerate Immune, and both Champions need Ramp Up time to deal Big Damage.

What the hell is there to disagree with here? One has strong offensive capabilities (Large Burst Damage and Powerful Damage Overtime Abilities), one has strong defensive capabilities (Large Resistance to Damage and Several Immunities). As well both need some form of Ramp Up to deal big damage (in Havok's Case gotta Build Up Plasma on yourself/the opponent, in Emma's case you gotta build up Prowess.
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94
    I have both dupped 5/65, I'd definitely go for Emma first
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94

What the hell is there to disagree with here? One has strong offensive capabilities (Large Burst Damage and Powerful Damage Overtime Abilities), one has strong defensive capabilities (Large Resistance to Damage and Several Immunities). As well both need some form of Ramp Up to deal big damage (in Havok's Case gotta Build Up Plasma on yourself/the opponent, in Emma's case you gotta build up Prowess.
    Emma is not a "defensive" choice, her offensive potential is huge - lots of resistance, immunity, evasion control and tons of damage