**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So why don’t more people talk about Mordo?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I had him for a while and I stuck him on a team as a synergy for SymSupreme. I played him a bit and he’s pretty good. However, with SymSupreme’s synergy he becomes really quite good. Against opponents with buffs he’s deadly, especially champs with semi-permanent buffs. So my titular question is why don’t more people use him? He’s really good!

Warden out ~

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    And one of the worst block proficiency in the game (besides energy attacks when dupped).
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25
    edited September 2019
    I like using him against black panther civil war... funny moment when you parry him with mordo then he will reflect stunne then mordo degenerate him lol .. try it and you love him against black panther
  • Aceofspades48Aceofspades48 Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    I like using him, mostly in arena, in the following way:
    1) Parry, charge a heavy attack the longer you can and land it.
    2) Do it again until you reach a bar of power.
    3) after landing the last heavy and having one full bar of power use the sp1 exactly when the opponent lifts up.
    Almost 100% of the times you do this the opponent doesn't block the sp1, and if you are lucky enough he will be stunned.
    4) Repeat
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Pretty much anything he does someone else does better. Hyperion, Angela, Ægon, and CMM can build fury much easier and more effectively. DV, Sym, Magik, Morningstar, and even Ronan punish buffers with much more power. Hyperion also gains power more frequently and his specials are by far more useful and powerful. The only thing he really has going for him is his ability to block unblockable attacks which is incredibly niche at best. He’s just very lackluster at what he can do.

Don’t forget SpiderGwen rolled up with a more or less guaranteed evade (with sufficient charges) against unblockable specials, so...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    He can block unblockable specials
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Pretty much anything he does someone else does better. Hyperion, Angela, Ægon, and CMM can build fury much easier and more effectively. DV, Sym, Magik, Morningstar, and even Ronan punish buffers with much more power. Hyperion also gains power more frequently and his specials are by far more useful and powerful. The only thing he really has going for him is his ability to block unblockable attacks which is incredibly niche at best. He’s just very lackluster at what he can do.

Even after all that, Sinister is better at blocking unblockable specials. He does a bunch of stuff, but at an annoying low level.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

He can block unblockable specials

Which is good for the Collector boss fight
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I think he's fun to play with