**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proof of recent AI timing changes

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
Ok, so I've been noticing a change in parry timing, and AI recovery time lately, but wasn't sure if it was lag, or just me, or what it was.
I noticed others mentioning it, so I was sure it wasn't "just me" .. and I did some additional testing/studying .. and I believe I have a found a really simple, and definitive "test" to verify this.

Hood.
Please refer to below video link (I discovered back in Jan this year), teaching how to do a 10-hit combo using Hood (15-hit combo vs some matchups: ie Dr. Strange, Symbiote Supreme, etc.)

Ok .. so as you can see in that video, Hood appears to have a very quick Med allowing him to sneak in that second combo after the first.

After seeing that video back in Jan, I started practicing, and lo and behold, it worked wonders .. I was able to rip off 10-hit combos with relative ease.
I've been doing so for the last 7 months without fail ..

However, with recent timing changes, I believe Hood's interaction in this regard is failing.
I wanted to put it out here, and verify if others were still able to do his 10-hit combo or not? or if it was, again, "just me" at this point.

Comments