**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trouble with getting 5*s

Nickig7Nickig7 Posts: 10
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
See I'm really starting to not enjoy the game as I used to. There are people who have joined in the last 6 months that already have 5*'s, how is that possible. I've been playing now for two years and have one 5* that's not even duped, so for people who are just joining this should be close to impossible.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Nickig7 wrote: »
    See I'm really starting to not enjoy the game as I used to. There are people who have joined in the last 6 months that already have 5*'s, how is that possible. I've been playing now for two years and have one 5* that's not even duped, so for people who are just joining this should be close to impossible.

Clearly u r not working as hard as them, i have been playing for over a year and got 10 5*s...simply, hard work pays off
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    2 years and only 1 5 star shows not much in the way of activity.
  • Nickig7Nickig7 Posts: 10
    I only play for 1.5 a day because I have life to deal with, and some days every now and then I don't play because things are going on in my life
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

Clearly u r not working as hard as them, i have been playing for over a year and got 10 5*s...simply, hard work pays off
    So if he has been playing for 2 years that means 5*s we're not ot first year the new people definitely have an advantage used to be no 4 *s either
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I only play for 1.5 a day because I have life to deal with, and some days every now and then I don't play because things are going on in my life

Missing even one day costs you though and that is what sets you back. Even logging in once per day gets you credit on the monthly login calendar. The rewards you get by the end of the month are key to growth if you cannot grind it out in story quests, special event quests, AQ, AW or arenas. No one is telling you to put the game before your personal life, but anyone can log in at least once per day.
    I know but when I first started their was no monthly login not even act 4 was up yet
    Mainer123 than for having my back
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I know but when I first started their was no monthly login not even act 4 was up yet

I understand that. But aside from the login calendar you also need to be in an alliance that is active enough to help you grow. The Alliance daily events also get you lots of shards too. Especially events like duels, events surrounding AQ and the weekly SA events.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322

It's not necessarily about how many hrs/day, although that does help. Mostly it's about 10 minute bursts a few times a day spread out, and at the very least, log on.
    You guys are right but theirs only two times I didn't log in once was in July of last year and some kid stole my phone from Kennywood and the other time I was camping.
  • Nickig7 wrote: »
    You guys are right but theirs only two times I didn't log in once was in July of last year and some kid stole my phone from Kennywood and the other time I was camping.

If you are in need of a good alliance hit me up. I have a friend with a 4 million rated alliance that might be able to help you grow and get more stuff.
    Thanks
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I have 3 of 5* doing nothing other than logging in and copping dubious dupes of 4* (SG, AOU Vis, red mag and rulk from 4* shard crystals)

I am a shining example of a FTP player who didn't take advantage of noob brackets, isn't in a decent alliance and who doesn't grind (WS dupe and X23 dupe is it), there shouldn't be anyone who has played as long as I have and isn't around the same stage (oct 15ish was when I started, I think)
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556

Feel bad for ya mate