**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

serious bug

Comments

• NihoyaNihoya Posts: 46
    Lol u are one of the luckiest guys just keep doing master mode paths u will get these rewards over and over
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    sd0t8sxon3a4.png
    nvx9u0nqghvt.png
    jwfuxhyuz147.png
    inxyy0pykew8.png
    mdgqsf4mrdn1.png
    Not me
    j7o47fbhmiwl.jpg
    I did not get same reward bcaz i already done master 100%!
    Kabam due to uor bug this happenning. It is not their fault who r utilising this bug.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    "I'm reporting the bug"

Alliance will love that guy
    They already love me.
    ibf3zcurt9zg.png
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I feel cheated… I did heroic and am only getting Medium rewards
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

you feel cheated for not being able to cheat? irony.

i get nothing when i try so yea
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

you feel cheated for not being able to cheat? irony.

i get nothing when i try so yea

Well when doing the same as someone getting Heroic rewards and only getting medium rewards due to a glitch… yeah it feels kinda cheap… I could have made 18 refills (4 full runs) and literally have walked off with 72 full act completion rewards… that's 7 5*s, 18 4*s, 72 3*s (another 2 full 4*s), let's just say a LOT of T4b… in comparison I was robbed

SEVEN FIVE STARS!!! That would nearly DOUBLE my 5* roster as i only have 9 atm
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    I'm pretty sure it's a visual bug, i had the same thing when i was claiming aq rewards, claimed it about 10 times, had a look to my map 5 crystals and only had 3 crystals
  • Got the same issue. Submitted ticket but still continuing the quests
This discussion has been closed.