**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champion in the game

I'm just curious of who you believe to be the best overall champion in the game. Motivations of choice are most welcome.

Comments

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Not another one of these posts. There are many great champs. It all depends on 3 things:
    1) Your play style
    2) What content are you trying to complete
    3) Do you and your alliance compete aggressively in AW/AQ

There are champs that are better (best is too subjective) for different scenarios. You are better off asking who is the worst, as there is a much clearer delimitation of that class of champion.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    edited September 2019
    omega red . immunities, regeneration, insane damage, handles most complicated fights in the game with ease
    ghost immune to everything and insane damage as well. quake when when the node isnt against her she really shuts down any opponent. Needless to say if there is a path for corvus to ramp up he is so good. these are my top 4 and the best one is depending on the matchup
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Every champ has a weakness and content they don't excell at. CapIW is the most versatile champ imo, Ghost is my fav. She ends fights so fast and has a fun playstyle.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    I understand very well that every champion comes with a set of pros & cons with specific areas where they excel, and I do appreciate the humble and non- hierarchical answers. However, my question is is only that of curious nature, where I'm looking for personal opinions and experiences of particular champions that has a broad register of extreme quality. And for those answers I am especially happy.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ghost
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Stellan said:

I understand very well that every champion comes with a set of pros & cons with specific areas where they excel, and I do appreciate the humble and non- hierarchical answers. However, my question is is only that of curious nature, where I'm looking for personal opinions and experiences of particular champions that has a broad register of extreme quality. And for those answers I am especially happy.

So you don't know there's a search feature on the forum or you don't want to use it and expect to get replies to your post !!??
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    There isn’t 1 best champion in the game. All about what you need and who you’re good with.

But with that being said. Iron patriot.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I know most will disagree
    Its old man.........atleast for me
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019

What's better, hammer or a wrench?

Neither, because both do separate jobs in their own separate department. Same goes for MCOC. All champions act as tools to help you get past specific content. Even Ghost or Corvus, champions often considered the best... have content & matches they can't get past like Varient 2, Mr. Sinister & Ebony Maw. So it's pretty unjustly to narrow it down to 1 best champion, in my honest opinion.

A wrench, because every tool’s a hammer if you try hard enough.

Seriously though this is the right answer. That being said, my personal favorite is Domino.

Warden out ~
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost 👻
    Prathap said:

Stellan said:

So you don't know there's a search feature on the forum or you don't want to use it and expect to get replies to your post !!??
    And yet you did reply to my post, along with others. So I guess my expectations weren't completely off 🙂
  • Boss3333Boss3333 Posts: 6
    Ghost, duh.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Stellan said:

Prathap said:

Stellan said:

And yet you did reply to my post, along with others. So I guess my expectations weren't completely off 🙂
    That's why I didn't leave my version of best champion in my reply :)
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    the best champion is whoever you have at your disposal at any given time
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019

No champ can fight them all.

However the Champ that can do the most by Miles is Ghost. Absolute Goddess in the current state of the game. The synergies make her even more OP.
    Quake being 2nd
    Corvus being 3rd.

I have Corvus and Ghost as two of my highest ranked champions and as such I’d re-order your list a bit:

1) Domino
    2) Corvus
    3) Domino
    4) Ghost
    5) Did I mention Domino?

😜

Warden out ~
  • King Groot. Don't @ me.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Luke Cage for me. It helps that he’s 5/5 and sig 200, but still.

And I’ll seconded the responses that say pick a champ that suits you. I took Sparky to r4 because everyone raves about him, but I honestly hate playing with him. He’s always dead in about a minute with me and I have to haul his corpse through quests.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    This again. It’s Quake. Bypasses almost every mechanic in the game. Almost no fight she can’t do with ease. I had an electro in the labs this month with freezer burn, thorns, particle protector and the other one that goes along with it. Did it with a 4* Quake. Just a normal fight. I genuinely can’t think of any other champ that can do that combination
  • U all haven't been played with Nomar
    Prathap said:

Stellan said:

Prathap said:

Stellan said:

That's why I didn't leave my version of best champion in my reply :)
    Touche😉 Hope you come around though, I'm curious 🙂
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    For me its emma frost
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    1. Ghost
    2. Omega Red
    3. Corvus
    4. Captain america IW
    5. Namor
    6. Void
    7. Domino